Random News

So drunk....
I hope he makes the best of it, but somehow I doubt it...
Seriously, I bet that squish will be gone before we see September. It's real sad but, the truth is, these people think they are rich when they get that kind of money. In my experience, they are either broke or dead within months. It's a sad testament. Personally, I will never negotiate a settlement if there are kids involved without Court approval or some kind of trust set up. Just so you don't think I'm a flake, I just did a deal last year for $75 million, yes $75 MILLION, paid over 25 years. How long do you think it took them to come back because they could not handle the money? Ya wanna take a guess? Go on, I dare ya.......

Seriously, I bet that squish will be gone before we see September. It's real sad but, the truth is, these people think they are rich when they get that kind of money. In my experience, they are either broke or dead within months. It's a sad testament. Personally, I will never negotiate a settlement if there are kids involved without Court approval or some kind of trust set up. Just so you don't think I'm a flake, I just did a deal last year for $75 million, yes $75 MILLION, paid over 25 years. How long do you think it took them to come back because they could not handle the money? Ya wanna take a guess? Go on, I dare ya.......
One year?

Nat is right, the guy buys a car! What would I do? Rent a cheap apartment and put the money in the bank. Get cleaned up and break my ass finding a job close enough to ride a bike to. People are pretty stupid. 70K is a lot of money, it pays a lot of bills, but that money dissolves, and fast.

James

Staff member
Why do you think that majority of lotto winners end up broke in a few years? :( In all honesty, if you'd hand me a check for 7 figures I'd probably do some stupid things as well.

Didn't Oprah do a show on something similar to this once? They gave a homeless guy $50K just to see what he'd do. He instantly thought he was rich, probably due to him living off of dollars a day. First thing he does is buy a new truck......bam all the money's gone in a week and he's back in the streets. :facepalm:

Why do you think that majority of lotto winners end up broke in a few years? :( In all honesty, if you'd hand me a check for 7 figures I'd probably do some stupid things as well.

Didn't Oprah do a show on something similar to this once? They gave a homeless guy $50K just to see what he'd do. He instantly thought he was rich, probably due to him living off of dollars a day. First thing he does is buy a new truck......bam all the money's gone in a week and he's back in the streets. :facepalm:

:shocked:

James

Staff member
I'm only replying 'cause it's been 5 hours since James posted ........... Seriously, does anyone think these arseclowns don't deserve a death by shit-storm?
Check my sig :smirk:

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason."