Random News

One year?

Nat is right, the guy buys a car! What would I do? Rent a cheap apartment and put the money in the bank. Get cleaned up and break my ass finding a job close enough to ride a bike to. People are pretty stupid. 70K is a lot of money, it pays a lot of bills, but that money dissolves, and fast.
Really though, 70 is nothing. plus it was taxed at whatever % that tax bracket is. He will blow through that in a couple months.

i was staring at that island for a week... stayed on that side of Maui.

as of right now its pretty much a private island from my understanding....very little tourists get to go there. i think there is only 1 resort type place that is even allowed to bring tourists over.

wonder if that is all gonna change. is this guy gonna be making it the new tourist trap?

eidt. funny that the article is saying pretty much the opposite of everything i heard from the locals and what it shows on the Tourist TV channel when i was actually in Maui.

i could also be confusing what they are talking about with another spot :lol: all those dam names... i think i stayed near a lanai which is just the part of town or whatever... right up the street is kanapali or some shit like that :lol: so damm confusing with all the names over there.

James

Staff member
i was staring at that island for a week... stayed on that side of Maui.

as of right now its pretty much a private island. very little tourists get to go there. i think there is only 1 resort type place that is even allowed to bring tourists over.

wonder if that is all gonna change. is this guy gonna be making it the new tourist trap?
I'd assume so, you don't become that wealthy only to blow 1/2 a billion on something. :noidea:

"A 400-pound woman.......who is currently homeless"

Anyone else see something wrong here?

wtf does she eat ? Pigeons? if so let her loose in some of the citys where the flying rats are a issue.

and i feel bad for the police officers who had to deal with that situation :lol:

There's a younger woman (on the large side) that appears to be mentally challenged (possibly not, don't know her, just going by what I've seen). She lives in the neighborhood in a run down house, never see anyone outside, no cars, yard is dead, nothing but weeds, a bike up on the roof (WTF???)... I've seen her walking up and down the street wearing real skimpy shorts, braless, (:naughty:....:eek:... not a pretty sight) in a dirty T shirt, also lying down on the grass in front of the corner Carl's Jr with her arse hanging out sunbathing/sleeping :noidea: one of the two. :shocked:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Makes me sad that there is no one to take care of someone like that. Someone who obviously needs help but can't get it themselves. -BIG DAN

Makes me sad that there is no one to take care of someone like that. Someone who obviously needs help but can't get it themselves. -BIG DAN

some of those street people are the most interesting folk to talk to. when i was younger i was pretty much a street skater so i was on ground zero so to speak. you eventually meet and get to know some of the bums. In Escondido there was a lady who lived on the streets but rumor was she was rich. i talked to her and she nev er told me she was a millionair like the rumors but she said that she is financially ok. put 3 daughters through college and has a PO box where she gets a small check once a month. she gave me 5 bucks for a pack of smokes one time. really cool lady but a bit crazy.

i lived in the Tender loin of San Fransico for a month as well.. you will meet all kinds of characters there.