Random News

a cool lego set needs some support.
thumb640x360.jpg

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17648#
:rocker:

you wouldnt get it.. its a video game. fun new twist on a old style game(golden axe) its very kid friendly and up to 4 can play at the same time... perfect for teh 2 kids and I :thumb:

Props to that kid! :hail:

:prof: Bet you $1 that NBC and the other leftist TV networks won't be reporting this. :rant:
im really surprised that he is not catching a bunch of slack for having a accessible fire arm in a house where kids can get to it.

that surprised me a bit because no way in hell i would have my firearms accessible to me kids at this point.... i will not judge this man tho because who knows what kinda training this teen has.

My dad has told me the same thing, I have a .22 and 20g with a full magazine in cases in my bedroom, and a 380 on my dad's night stand, safety off, but does not have on in the chamber. We had 2 different times somebody went through our garage and cars at night, but took nothing, and later to find out, tried to break into my neighbors house shaking the door knob and flashlighting their garage at 1 AM.

James

Staff member
im really surprised that he is not catching a bunch of slack for having a accessible fire arm in a house where kids can get to it.

that surprised me a bit because no way in hell i would have my firearms accessible to me kids at this point.... i will not judge this man tho because who knows what kinda training this teen has.
:thumb: You can actually teach them at young ages.

One idea to secure it from the 8 year old would be to get a combination safe and give the 12-14 year olds the combo.

James

Staff member
shit like this is why i believe America needs a reboot.

besides the fact i couldnt get gas to ride anymore i wouldnt mind going back to the dark ages.

Lets start over cause this one is beyond fucked.
What do you mean by "reboot"?