Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

This is the Husky Monument. It was started in the late 80’s by some guys who had lost one of their riding buddies. They buried the Husky he rode up to it’s axels out in the desert by one of his favorite trails as a memorial. Over the years other people have added memorials to their friends and family. I go by there once a year, or so, and am always surprised by how much it has grown. This visit I noticed that Dan Gurney had a plaque out there. I didn’t know he had died but I did know that he was a motorcyclist. I remember reading about his alligator motorcycles.
The Monument is on public land and there is always fear that the government will come and clean it all up and say that there was never any permits or some BS. The place has become kind of a spot now and I don’t think even the government is stupid enough to mess with it.

We have a DBAer there :cry:
Andrew, awesome guy from Australia. :salute:

We have a DBAer there :cry:
Andrew, awesome guy from Australia. :salute:
We sure do...
It's amazing the work that people put into these memorials. I am over due for a trek out there.

This is the Husky Monument. It was started in the late 80’s by some guys who had lost one of their riding buddies. They buried the Husky he rode up to it’s axels out in the desert by one of his favorite trails as a memorial. Over the years other people have added memorials to their friends and family. I go by there once a year, or so, and am always surprised by how much it has grown. This visit I noticed that Dan Gurney had a plaque out there. I didn’t know he had died but I did know that he was a motorcyclist. I remember reading about his alligator motorcycles.
The Monument is on public land and there is always fear that the government will come and clean it all up and say that there was never any permits or some BS. The place has become kind of a spot now and I don’t think even the government is stupid enough to mess with it.

Once Gavin Newsome or his aunty Nancy Pelosi find out that for the most part conservative America enjoys the memorial - they will find a way.