Injured Racks Kid "G Man" with a Broken Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you have seen the pics of my youngest sons broken left arm. Here are a few pics at the accident scene. After I made assessed the situation I snapped a few pics. He got a little pissed at me and splashed water on the camera lense hence the blurred pic.

Here he is right after the crash

*Picture removed at owners request*

To the right side of the picture you can see the rock that he hit. I was right behind him when he hit it. It launched him over the bars and the bike did several cart wheels in the air before it hit the ground. I am thinking there is a good possibility that the bike hit his arm and broke it. It was pretty soft sand that he was laying in.

Here he is a little farther down the road as we were getting him out of the mountians and toward the pavement where we could get him to the hospital. I think the pain is setting :thinking:

And here are the x-rays

Stand by more to follow

LOL Im not the asshole taking pictures of his son lying in pain with a broken arm :thumb:
:thumb::lol: Classic!

Good Luck G Man and I have some cool tape for that cast you will be sporting...Oh yeah and fix that bike so I can ride it over T-Day! That thing is fast, I was having a hard time keeping up with you...:ride:

Surgery was bumped to 3:00PM today. All is good :thumb: the doc used pins to put it back together that will be removed in about 1 month (so i guess he is not quite joining the titanium club). I hope to get copies of the x-rays tomorrow at his follow up appointment.

Thanks for all of the well wishes :USA:

James

Staff member
Surgery was bumped to 3:00PM today. All is good :thumb: the doc used pins to put it back together that will be removed in about 1 month (so i guess he is not quite joining the titanium club). I hope to get copies of the x-rays tomorrow at his follow up appointment.

Thanks for all of the well wishes :USA:
:thumb: Thanks for the update. Guess I'd better cancel that titanium club t-shirt order. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.