Injured Racks Kid "G Man" with a Broken Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
:noidea: Not sure what your problem is, it's not your kid or family so no need to get all bent out of shape over it. I was actually talking to G about those pictures and he thought they were funny. Plus do you seriously think that he (or any dad) wouldn't first make sure that he did all he could before taking time to take a photo? For example when y_dawgg & Hobbles (aka Lug Jr.) crashed, pictures were taken, but not until nothing more could be done (we were waiting on the truck).

Regrading y_dawgg passing out, how in the hell is that not funny? :lol: But again Rack first made sure he was ok before snapping that picture. Hell y_dawgg was the one that told me about it and he also thought it was funny.

So stop trolling and get over it, if you can't then I'd suggest that you just leave and don't bother coming back. :wave:

:lol: Youre totally taking what I said the wrong way. :finger:

K ban me if you want to James.......But hey, seriously guys, put your vaginas away and grow some balls. ( that doesnt apply to the 14 year olds / virgins =/= half this forum though ) To the OP: Youre still a dick head. I hope I dont have the audacity to take pictures of my son laying in pain with a broken arm. See you assholes on the track. Suck it easy.

not gonna lie, that is pretty fucked up. I felt bad taking a picture of my kid doped up off morphine when she cracked her skull.....

This is some shitty drama on both sides....

I think Rack, and the rest of the people who want you gone are just fed up with you in general, not just from this post.... I hangout with dicks every day, so BigNasty, I personally don't have any offense from you... hahaha...... :devil:

This is some shitty drama on both sides....

I think Rack, and the rest of the people who want you gone are just fed up with you in general, not just from this post.... I hangout with dicks every day, so BigNasty, I personally don't have any offense from you... hahaha...... :devil:

No worries buddy :thumb:

Im not the only one that thinks most of the people here should stop acting like a bunch of puss's.

James

Staff member
Oh no dude, dont say that. YOu might get a warning along with a PM from James. Everyone might hate you on the internet too. Be careful. :P
BigNasty you've been told a couple times to stop trolling or as you always came back with "I was just joking". I don't consider your "jokes" to be jokes and from the looks of if a lot of other members don't either. Since you can't seem to heed the warnings...buh bye :wave: best of luck to you and go enjoy your life else where.

On a further note this thread has gone on far to long and will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.