Injured Racks Kid "G Man" with a Broken Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
This still stands but times 2 now because of those second pics you posted, especially the one of you laughing at your kid cuz he passed out after he saw the needles being taken out, fuckin dickhead :lol:
:noidea: Not sure what your problem is, it's not your kid or family so no need to get all bent out of shape over it. I was actually talking to G about those pictures and he thought they were funny. Plus do you seriously think that he (or any dad) wouldn't first make sure that he did all he could before taking time to take a photo? For example when y_dawgg & Hobbles (aka Lug Jr.) crashed, pictures were taken, but not until nothing more could be done (we were waiting on the truck).

Regrading y_dawgg passing out, how in the hell is that not funny? :lol: But again Rack first made sure he was ok before snapping that picture. Hell y_dawgg was the one that told me about it and he also thought it was funny.

So stop trolling and get over it, if you can't then I'd suggest that you just leave and don't bother coming back. :wave:

:noidea: Not sure what your problem is, it's not your kid or family so no need to get all bent out of shape over it. I was actually talking to G about those pictures and he thought they were funny. Plus do you seriously think that he (or any dad) wouldn't first make sure that he did all he could before taking time to take a photo? For example when y_dawgg & Hobbles (aka Lug Jr.) crashed, pictures were taken, but not until nothing more could be done (we were waiting on the truck).

Regrading y_dawgg passing out, how in the hell is that not funny? :lol: But again Rack first made sure he was ok before snapping that picture. Hell y_dawgg was the one that told me about it and he also thought it was funny.

So stop trolling and get over it, if you can't then I'd suggest that you just leave and don't bother coming back. :wave:

I'll second that...:prof:

Thanks for the support guys! :cheers:

+3 :prof:

I have some support for you...

+3 :prof:

I have some support for you...
I totally agree. +10 I wish I had pictures from when i broke my arm a long time back:moon:

okay, lets play survivor "vote this guy off the Island". :lol:

How many votes does it take to get this thing done? Looks like we at least 7 so far.. what's it gonna take James?

okay, lets play survivor "vote this guy off the Island". :lol:

How many votes does it take to get this thing done? Looks like we at least 7 so far.. what's it gonna take James?
my vote counted??? hey! MY VOTE COUNTED! MY VOTE COUNTED! IT REALLY REALLY COUNTED! OH YES YES YES!!!! I FEEL INCLUDED! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! OH BOY OH BOY!

-says i making fun of survivor and nerds :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well put James... you sure are politically correct about things because personally i would just lay the ban hammer down and tell him to fuck off. Guess thats why i should never be in a position of power :devil:

anyhow if you dont have kids yourself you need to keep your mouth shut about them IMHO

well put James... you sure are politically correct about things because personally i would just lay the ban hammer down and tell him to fuck off. Guess thats why i should never be in a position of power :devil:

anyhow if you dont have kids yourself you need to keep your mouth shut about them IMHO

Amen brother!! :USA:

Status
Not open for further replies.