Rack & Gang Ride Report - Spangler Hills 10-19-2010 to 10-24-2010

Sweet vids. You didn't get my dirt nap from the first try up the lil falls:P The one you killed it on the drop off:smirk:
Yea I missed that. I will work on that at the next event. I need to change out the plug on my scooter. It normally fires on the first kick and rarely flames out. I must of been rusty. That was the first time back on the dirt scooter since April...:smirk:

Totally Sweet Ride Report Rack! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

3f355447.jpg

I think I need to update my avatar :thinking:

Turns out a certian someone has a flat and no spare tube :naughty:

Travace you will be happy to know that it only took 15 minutes to change out this tube trail side and get back to riding :prof:

DSCN3709.jpg

DSCN3710.jpg

DSCN3711.jpg

more to follow

I'm surprised with his bike on "A STAND" :smirk:...he didn't break out a rag and start wiping it down...:P

I'm surprised with his bike on "A STAND" :smirk:...he didn't break out a rag and start wiping it down...:P
:prof: Got to keep that thing looking good. You never know who you might run into out there..

Oh, he did!! I just put the camera away and could not get it out fast enough to get a pic :shocked::smirk:
You better get faster Rack...

Great vids.......Man ROLL'S you really let it all hang out when you get in he washes don't you??? :thumb: :ride:
I think the pilates are working, I'm sure he was doing the butt pucker when he saw that boulder..

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/DSCN3709.jpg

Man this guy rides so much his helmet has rubbed the hair off the top of his head:ride:
:smirk:

:prof: Got to keep that thing looking good. You never know who you might run into out there..

You better get faster Rack...

I think the pilates are working, I'm sure he was doing the butt pucker when he saw that boulder..

:smirk:

None of that pilates stuff for me. I like the Buns Of Steel videos to keep my grip nice and firm. :busted: