Rack & Gang Ride Report - Spangler Hills 10-19-2010 to 10-24-2010

Great RR so far Rack. Hey that trail going up that hill back there looks like some fun....

Yes its alot of fun. I think you have figured me out I try to stick to the technical trails like the one you quoted :banana:

Okay, picking up where I left off last night. The ladies on their quads heading toward Bickel

DSCN3666.jpg

DSCN3667.jpg

DSCN3670.jpg

Bickel Camp - Geek, Capn Pumpkin, G Man

DSCN3671.jpg

Onelugnut and yama_dawwg

DSCN3672.jpg

The Post Office

DSCN3677.jpg

DSCN3679.jpg

Geek

DSCN3678.jpg

more to follow

Saturday morning rolls around and we are joined by CDA aka "The Professional Stand Sitter" and Rolls :thumb: :banana:

Who is that on the ridge :thinking:

DSCN3690.jpg

Gear does not match the bike :thinking: More on this guy later.

DSCN3691.jpg

The morning starts off with weathergeek saying I need to stay back and wait for my wife :thinking: . Turns out he did not want to show us up and make us feel bad. :prof: So we roll out of camp in second gear with KTMRack, CDA, Rolls, Yama_dawwg, and Onelugnut. I did not get many pictures due to the high second gear speeds :doh:

CDA has some video that will fit in nicely here as well. We started a little section we call Cross Hill. Looks like Lug and Rolls lost their momentum.

DSCN3692.jpg

I put the camera away for a while and went searching for this new canyon that we were in the day before.

DSCN3693.jpg

DSCN3694.jpg

DSCN3695.jpg

DSCN3696.jpg

DSCN3697.jpg

DSCN3698.jpg

DSCN3699.jpg

DSCN3700.jpg

DSCN3701.jpg

Shortly after this Rolls and CDA hit the sand wash and it was :wave: :wave: Again CDA has some video that would fit in here nicely :smirk:

more to follow

Saturday morning rolls around and we are joined by CDA aka "The Professional Stand Sitter" and Rolls :thumb: :banana:

Who is that on the ridge :thinking:

DSCN3690.jpg

Gear does not match the bike :thinking: More on this guy later.

DSCN3691.jpg
Who is that tall drink of water?:thinking: And what is he standing on, an 85? Those are some good balancing skills for not moving. Is that a Camo stand I see under that bike?

Rolls :banana:
DSCN3702.jpg

who is this guy that keeps hanging around and showing off :noidea:
DSCN3703.jpg

We are now headed for the second set of hill climbs. This is where last year it started getting dark and Timoyz and Rolls made the management decision to go around and head back to camp. So here goes that certian someone :wave:

DSCN3704.jpg

DSCN3705.jpg

DSCN3706.jpg

It's Rolls turn :thumb:

DSCN3707.jpg

And here we are at the top safe and sound. I could never get a pic of this guys face on the Blue Bike :foul:

DSCN3708.jpg

more to follow

This section is dedicated to TRAVACE :smirk:

Turns out a certian someone has a flat and no spare tube :naughty:

Travace you will be happy to know that it only took 15 minutes to change out this tube trail side and get back to riding :prof:

DSCN3709.jpg

DSCN3710.jpg

DSCN3711.jpg

more to follow