Pro Pro bikes

James

Staff member
why bother then? whats the point of saying your running a 2012 bike if you are only runing BNG from the 2012?

J-dawg- Jax..... I know what I tghought I heard, not in hiding... just busy...
Just messing with you.:stirthepot:

I'm actually with you on this, I don't see how it makes sense to run a "mutant" bike. :noidea: Are they going to be running this same setup next year? :lol:

Just messing with you.:stirthepot:

I'm actually with you on this, I don't see how it makes sense to run a "mutant" bike. :noidea: Are they going to be running this same setup next year? :lol:

lol, I know you were messin with me.... :smirk:

does that mean I can put 2011 rmz graphics on my bike and call it a 2011?:rolleyes:

as for guys running stock bikes... well thats BS... everything they start off with is show room stock but once it comes into the R&D race shop it leaves untouchable... remember, your bikes need to last atleast a year, theirs just needs 2 motos...:prof:

James

Staff member
as for guys running stock bikes... well thats BS... everything they start off with is show room stock but once it comes into the R&D race shop it leaves untouchable... remember, your bikes need to last atleast a year, theirs just needs 2 motos...:prof:
:lol: If even that, you've see the plastic cases with ready-to-good engines in them right? :shocked:

:lol: If even that, you've see the plastic cases with ready-to-good engines in them right? :shocked:

Yeah man! 100k an engine.... They spend hundreds of R&D hours getting these things tuned, all in house. What privateer has a chance? Look at Reed... he was having a tough time until Canard crashed and American Honda gave CR, Treys "goodie bag" of tricks...

I have a buddy that used to tune for the East Coast division of Team Green Amatuer... He would show up at events for support but then was given special instructions to give other riders "the works" editions... Same parts, special purposed and very exsclusive:prof:

why bother then? whats the point of saying your running a 2012 bike if you are only runing BNG from the 2012?

J-dawg- Jax..... I know what I tghought I heard, not in hiding... just busy...

Supposably the 2012 frame fixes all of Villapoto's complaints about handling and what not. And he had to run a 2011 motor because they couldn't get "parts" in time to make unadilla. Next year will probably be all 2012.

Supposably the 2012 frame fixes all of Villapoto's complaints about handling and what not. And he had to run a 2011 motor because they couldn't get "parts" in time to make unadilla. Next year will probably be all 2012.

yeah somthing about it was thinner feeling and more flex and better turning :thinking: wait I am talking about Suzukis nevemind, carry on............

So im completly outta touch with the racing world. What are the rules on modifications. If one guy has a faster bike than another go, doesnt that give him an unfair advantage?