Pictures of bar bends?

I love this thread because I remember the last time I was picking out bars I was out there in the garage with a tape measure comparing and what not :lol: I felt like an idiot trying to learn a foreign language.

I love this thread because I remember the last time I was picking out bars I was out there in the garage with a tape measure comparing and what not :lol: I felt like an idiot trying to learn a foreign language.
I always thought that all bars were the same width. No matter what the bend was. If you wanted them narrower you just cut them to fit your style. :noidea:

I once bent a set of bars real bad. They were stock Renthal steel bars that measured I believe 31 or 32in. I had no choice but to install a set off of a YZ85. They measured 30in. the funny thing is they felt reel good and comfy. Since then I have always wanted to narrow the bars on my bike but never did.

Finding the right bar bend unfortunately is a trial and error thing. But I like the CR High, and the Carmichael bend. They both allowed me to be able to stand up on the pegs more comfortably for prolonged periods while desert and trail riding.
I bend my own bars, not only that but I do it while I'm riding the bike.