Pictures of bar bends?

I'm looking for new bars for my dirt bike. I'm looking at stock 7/8th bars. I want some protaper se's but its kind of hard choosing bars online. This would be much easier if there was pictures of all the bends so I could decide. Can someone post it or link me?

more people seem to find happiness that I know with the cr high bend. about anyone over 5'5" seems to like them, especially when standing. if you ride really tight eastern trails they are just a tad wide for the woods. Hacksaw fixes it usually. To me they are most like my favorite bars from the past (CZ).

I really liked my Azonic twin wall bars. they were really comfy and absorbed the vibrations pretty well. But, the next set of bars I will buy. Will be the ODI Flex bars.

I really liked my Azonic twin wall bars. they were really comfy and absorbed the vibrations pretty well. But, the next set of bars I will buy. Will be the ODI Flex bars.
I just want something taller. other than that i wouldent buy new ones but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I believe switching from a 7/8 bar set to an oversized set. I believe there is a slight difference is height. Even if you do not buy a set of newer and stick with your currant bars. You could always buy bar riser's.

I believe switching from a 7/8 bar set to an oversized set. I believe there is a slight difference is height. Even if you do not buy a set of newer and stick with your currant bars. You could always buy bar riser's.
ya but i heard those are super weak from my cousin that works at an mx shop. he told me id be better off just to buy a new set of bars

SRAD97750

Staff member
ya but i heard those are super weak from my cousin that works at an mx shop. he told me id be better off just to buy a new set of bars
I do not ride MX... but...
I ride 1.5" bar risers. Never had an issue with strength. Recently, bent the bars badly, even with barkbusters installed, the risers weren't even twisted. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I do not ride MX... but...
I ride 1.5" bar risers. Never had an issue with strength. Recently, bent the bars badly, even with barkbusters installed, the risers weren't even twisted. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Well i allready orderd my bars and grips and stuff... had to order a new clutch lever (shorty) because my SCREWS (no idea why they arent bolts like the rest of the stuff on bars) are all rounded off from PO.

It depends on the risers. The good ones that I have seen are expensive enough that upgrading the bars looks more attractive than it otherwise would. I use some really tall ones on my snomobile, but you can feel them making the steering column flex. If I could get the rise I wanted, I would do the bars first.

It depends on the risers. The good ones that I have seen are expensive enough that upgrading the bars looks more attractive than it otherwise would. I use some really tall ones on my snomobile, but you can feel them making the steering column flex. If I could get the rise I wanted, I would do the bars first.
Ya i got 5'' with stock bars on my sled but i ride my sled way different than my dirtbike.