Packs and vests ... what YOU should be carrying.

tuna FTW :thumb:

it was funny when i met some riders on teh trail and rode with them, i got a flat and while fixing it i was saying "i got that" a lot then someone said something about food and i busted out the tuna ..it was laughs

Just picked up one of these over the weekend with the cool sales my local dealer was having.
kli_12_nac_pak_100_oz-blk.jpg

Now I can ace the fanny tool pack I normally carry and leave my other camelbak just for MTB riding. I kept forgetting stuff when I was swapping my gear back and forth.

my ogio is still holding up strong. had one zipper pop when i tried to overpack it but i just backed the zipper down and it fixed itself :thumb:

yeah I have had my Fox back back for about 4 years now and no failures. It gets used at least once a or more a week with swapping back and forth from dirt biking to MTB riding. I just needed something else. I have lost some weight and now my fanny tool pack keeps pulling my pants down no matter how tight I put it.

yeah I have had my Fox back back for about 4 years now and no failures. It gets used at least once a or more a week with swapping back and forth from dirt biking to MTB riding. I just needed something else. I have lost some weight and now my fanny tool pack keeps pulling my pants down no matter how tight I put it.

Saddle bags... :thumb:..... :smirk:

oh yea thats right the state that allows you to carry an unloaded gun unconcealed. Wow man that sux. Im pretty sure when they said right to bear arms the def forgot to explain it was acually just a pair of bear arms lol

oh yea thats right the state that allows you to carry an unloaded gun unconcealed. Wow man that sux. Im pretty sure when they said right to bear arms the def forgot to explain it was acually just a pair of bear arms lol

Yeah, its the fine print that gets ya... :wow:

Speaking of vests........found this tonight. This is when I belonged to the Dirt Diggers MC back in the 90's. Use to wear this over the chest protector so the club could spot you coming into the pits and finish. Plus your points earned when racing would go towards the club you rode for. At the end of the year the clubs would get ranked by overall points.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379480736.052449.jpg

:spin: