Pro Outdoors 2014 Predictions

Bummer...I bought the upgrade for MAVTV it was the same price as the internet subscription for the year, but guess I'll have to get both, they get ya comin' and goin'

They always do..... I'm gonna have to upgrade to the 65" tv with internet capability so I can watch more tv..... So comin and goin...

This sucks not being able to watch the second moto's. :thumbsdown: the thing that gets me going the most is, They will not be aired again. It's like a one time broadcast. It just bothers me to no end that when it comes to the MMa, Indy Car, stock car and any of the Ball Sports (:gayfight:). They will show reruns from months ago and rerun the current events on multiple channels. Given those sport fans the opportunity to watch the events. But, Not Supercross or Motocross :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:. This is why I want a satellite channel for nothing but TWO WHEELS. There is more than a sufficient amount of programming available to support the channel and keep it entertaining. Everything from Nitro Circus to On Any Sunday. It would also help pic up the popularity of the Motorcycle industry. Even though it is getting more and more popular year after year. This is on my list of things to do. when I hit the Power Ball Jackpot. :thumb:

This sucks not being able to watch the second moto's. :thumbsdown: the thing that gets me going the most is, They will not be aired again. It's like a one time broadcast. It just bothers me to no end that when it comes to the MMa, Indy Car, stock car and any of the Ball Sports (:gayfight:). They will show reruns from months ago and rerun the current events on multiple channels. Given those sport fans the opportunity to watch the events. But, Not Supercross or Motocross :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:. This is why I want a satellite channel for nothing but TWO WHEELS. There is more than a sufficient amount of programming available to support the channel and keep it entertaining. Everything from Nitro Circus to On Any Sunday. It would also help pic up the popularity of the Motorcycle industry. Even though it is getting more and more popular year after year. This is on my list of things to do. when I hit the Power Ball Jackpot. :thumb:
If I hit the powerball, I'd go to all the events live, but I get what your saying. I've been bitching bout this for YEARS! I can't understand why it's so hard to watch what I consider, the greatest sport in man kinds history, getting pushed aside for .....well instead of listing them individually, GAY sports.i mean tell me, is their anything more exciting, than 40 bikes all trying to beat each other to the first corner?anyways, I'm with ya on this, guess we just need to make ourselves heard somehow.

Oh no, watching someone "keek a foooootball" while the fans tear down the stands and burn the surrounding city and turn over some cars will trump those 40 riders everytime. Apparently.

Thanks, BIG DAN.
If I hit the powerball, I'd go to all the events live, but I get what your saying. I've been bitching bout this for YEARS! I can't understand why it's so hard to watch what I consider, the greatest sport in man kinds history, getting pushed aside for .....well instead of listing them individually, GAY sports.i mean tell me, is their anything more exciting, than 40 bikes all trying to beat each other to the first corner?anyways, I'm with ya on this, guess we just need to make ourselves heard somehow.

I enjoy watching just about anything Two Wheel related. Hell if I were in charge of the channel. I would even show Mountain Biking and BMX racing. Just to break it up a little bit.
take what used to be FUEL TV channel 618 on Direct TV. Which is now FOX2 I think. When FUEL TV first aired it was believed to be all Motor Sports. Did not take long before the MMA and NASCAR took it over. Now its anything but motor sports. For heaven sake they have a GOLF Channel which is the most boring sport to watch. Also a channel for horse racing. I am not knocking the Horse racing. That is another dangerous sport. I have been heard from my local radio stations here in CNY. I was able to rant about them never broad casting at a Unadilla and Broome when it was still a national. I asked them what it would take for them to Broad Cast the station from there. They told me it's all about the promoters. I told them " So you don't have enough to be promoted at a local MX National race once a year. But, you can go to a local BAR and promote them because they sell beer. They hung up and me and did not like the truth. I was pissed that day.

Last edited: