Pro Outdoors 2014 Predictions

My boy Peick (Dub P) took 9th overall (5th & 13th) ... not bad for a first showing for his new boss. Apparently in the 2nd (main) moto he was running top 10 when whoever was behind him went to pass him on the outside, cut in, and ran over his front end causing him to crash... still finished pretty reasonable for having dumped it.

and sorry, no pic's...
1) couldn't get to anywhere that would have been picture worthy
2) I could'nt see the screen to see what I was taking a picture of anyways...

Last edited:
My boy Peick (Dub P) took 9th overall (5th & 13th) ... not bad for a first showing for his new boss. Apparently in the 2nd (main) moto he was running top 10 when whoever was behind him went to pass him on the outside, cut in, and ran over his front end causing him to crash... still finished pretty reasonable for having dumped it.

and sorry, no pic's...
1) couldn't get to anywhere that would have been pciture worthy
2) I could'nt see the screen to see what I was taking a picture of anyways...

sounds like it was worth the price of admission :thumb:

oh and you spelled a word wrong :prof:

sounds like it was worth the price of admission :thumb:

oh and you spelled a word wrong :prof:

Hey good catch... I'll leave it at that :smirk:

as for the price... not too sure about the added cost for the pits... kind of fun but we were limited to the time... no one in after 12:00 PERIOD! Didn't know this when we bought the tickets... was able to go inside though and talk to Weston, he was a little nervous, wanted to get the first race out of the way... He did great!!!

Hey good catch... I'll leave it at that :smirk:

as for the price... not too sure about the added cost for the pits... kind of fun but we were limited to the time... no one in after 12:00 PERIOD! Didn't know this when we bought the tickets... was able to go inside though and talk to Weston, he was a little nervous, wanted to get the first race out of the way... He did great!!!

C'mon Rez!! Tell us how this refueled your passion for dirt scooters!!!!!!:stirthepot: :Jax:

I saw the first moto at Hangtown and forgot to set my DVR for the second one... looks like Peick took 8th and 6th and is in 7th in points standings... :banana:....:clap:....:cheers:....:thumb:

I saw the first moto at Hangtown and forgot to set my DVR for the second one... looks like Peick took 8th and 6th and is in 7th in points standings... :banana:....:clap:....:cheers:....:thumb:
YouTube is your friend. It is the only way for me to watch moto 1 as I don't get MAVTV.

So I see Thunder Valley race is on NBCSHD channel at 5 today. That really sucks. Once again on a channel I do not get. Kind a hard not to ask for a spoiler. When I want to know who is winning. :thumbsdown:

Barring a mechanical......Dungy will take the 450 overall on the way to his next championship....and I spouse it's CW's chance to shine in the lites

I don't know about that. Roczen has been a front runner... He or dungey wins and those ktm450's will be sold out by 9:30 Monday morning.