Pro Outdoors 2014 Predictions

What are your guys predictions for the nationals? RV is out for knee surgery and Brett Metcalfe will be racing in his place

Dungey: He's always been a lot faster outdoors than indoors, every bit as fast as RV but doesn't push for passes fast enough.

Stewart: Blazing fast till the crash, if he keeps it on 2 wheels he could win the whole shebang, problem is its been several years since he finished out an entire season.

Reed: Coming back from injury, had that magical season in 2011 that was brought to a screeching halt at Millville. He's fast and not quite done just yet, but less than a month to get back into racing shape will cause problems I think.

Canard: He's got the speed for overalls, he just doesn't seem to have the speed week in and week out that the 3 above have.

Barcia: Has been having a rough time, Reed was impressed he was getting the results he was given the bike he's riding :smirk:

any other thoughts?

Dungey is the most consistent , but I'm not counting reed out. He's got plenty to bring to the table when that gate drops. His heart is in it week in and week out. Stewart is racing but just hard enough to keep contracts coming and cash flow movin.

Dungy, PFFFT no way. I bet Reed places better than him. I think Canard could take it if he builds his confidents.
Weston Peick could also be a consistent racer. As far as Barcia well, he is angry and very hungry to win. He has the out door speed and aggression to win. What about Davi Millsaps? when can he start racing again?

Last edited:
Well Rumors are not nice. Get proof somehow. :smirk: I don't care who he races for as long as he races. He was on fire during his last run. I just hope he continues his winning ways. Maybe he will rise up and race the green bike for Reeds team and have a multiple bike team. That would be a great idea for Reed to do. That is to hire Davi Millsaps. :prof: :thumb:

Davi really liked the Suzuki.....
He evidently really likes the kawi
Well Rumors are not nice. Get proof somehow. :smirk: I don't care who he races for as long as he races. He was on fire during his last run. I just hope he continues his winning ways. Maybe he will rise up and race the green bike for Reeds team and have a multiple bike team. That would be a great idea for Reed to do. That is to hire Davi Millsaps. :prof: :thumb:
Davi riding one of Reed's bikes is actually one of the supposed landing zones.

Not young enough, he wants a younger guy in there, probably a lites guy while he's still racing

Dungey has a good chance to win, however, I'm going with the old man, Dungey 2nd , Stewart will crash into 4 the and Barcia will go 3rd, if any of those guys have problems Canard will take advantage. Wise bet is to go the exact OPPOSITE of what I just said.