Pro Outdoors 2014 Predictions

I don't know about that. Roczen has been a front runner... He or dungey wins and those ktm450's will be sold out by 9:30 Monday morning.
I'll take either......and I don't know either, otherwise I'd be right there with the great Nostril Dumbass getting five bucks a piece for telling people who don't have a life what they want to hear so they can justify their insignificant existence.

I'll take either......and I don't know either, otherwise I'd be right there with the great Nostril Dumbass getting five bucks a piece for telling people who don't have a life what they want to hear so they can justify their insignificant existence.

indeed.....I should be out ipping some moto right now instead of paper work... fml

This just in James Stewart out with a vaginal injury......it's been reported that Stewarts vagina was simply sprained. But latest tests have revealed that it will need season ending reconstructive surgery. In unrelated news, riders like canard and reed are plugging away even thought that due to recovering injuries have prevented them from contending. Why would they do this if they are out of contention? It doesn't make sense, says James Stewart, I mean why would they put themselves thru that? Because bubba.....they wanna ride.

This just in James Stewart out with a vaginal injury......it's been reported that Stewarts vagina was simply sprained. But latest tests have revealed that it will need season ending reconstructive surgery. In unrelated news, riders like canard and reed are plugging away even thought that due to recovering injuries have prevented them from contending. Why would they do this if they are out of contention? It doesn't make sense, says James Stewart, I mean why would they put themselves thru that? Because bubba.....they wanna ride.
I imagine his vaginitis is due to it being torn open 4 years in a row by a certain ginger.