One Sticker Too Many

If you know me, you know that I've had some very memorable New Years trips. Two years ago was the busted arm.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730306&highlight=,

and last year when the minor I was watching was Life Flighted out.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=862724&highlight=,

So why should this year not have public service employees involved also. :naughty:

So let's get it started...

I have over 190 pictures, and I will probably use them all, so this will be a long drawn out process, so if you have no patience, check back long about Wednesday, and it should be just about done. :finger:

Monday morning came and only the last things had to be done ie: the last 2 bags of ice bought, xmas trees 5, 6, and 7 found :devil:, and the last stuff loaded, like my tool box on my new trailer. :bonk:
It seems that when I made the holder, the box I measured, was a 1/4" smaller then the one I take riding. So, instead of leaving at 7:30, I left for my Bros at 9:00.

Shots of my "new" box holder. :picard:
NewYearsOW2011005.jpg

NewYearsOW2011003.jpg

Off to my Bros house for the last bike.
NewYearsOW2011001.jpg

He's pretty happy for me being 2 hours late. :smirk:
NewYearsOW2011002.jpg

TWS was chillin when we got there. His normal spot was not accessable do to all the rain :banana:, so this was camp for the week.
NewYearsOW2011007.jpg

NewYearsOW2011008.jpg

We also met Rob (robd) on the way down at the new AM PM, and rolled into camp at the same time.
NewYearsOW2011009.jpg

By the time camp was set up, it was pretty late in the day, but still time for a quick ride before dark.
NewYearsOW2011006.jpg

NewYearsOW2011010.jpg

TWS and Rob went to the Pumpkin Patch, and we went to the crash scene from last year. Here's he is at the top, showing us what they did.
NewYearsOW2011011.jpg

Sawyer jumped down and endo'ed, with his buddy nosing over and landing on top of him.
NewYearsOW2011012.jpg

Looking straight up.
NewYearsOW2011013.jpg

On the way back to camp, we stopped at one of the many, new to me, info signs. Kind of cool to know some history, but there are just too many new trail markers for my taste. :noidea:
NewYearsOW2011014.jpg

NewYearsOW2011015.jpg

NewYearsOW2011016.jpg

With that stop done, we rode back to camp for the night. Camp fire, and burgers for dinner. :thumb:

Day 2 coming next...

I have over 190 pictures, and I will probably use them all, so this will be a long drawn out process, so if you have no patience, check back long about Wednesday, and it should be just about done. :finger:

I really, really hope that you don't use all of them. :blush:

James

Staff member
:devil: What happened, he get a "good" shot of you? :smirk:

What a great trip! We got home about 11:00 this morning.I'm glad we left early and beat the traffic and weather. Thanks to everyone who came out to ride. This was really a great trip and as we left today I couldn't even ride if I wanted to. I have nothing left. I spent some quality time with the wife and good friends and Sawyer is a bucket of laughs. The soil conditions were perfect. I did'nt take any pictures so Tim will cover the RnR. I'm not sure what happened after those guys left but I have a feeling I missed something good.It was cool to see Travace's son fully ride his bike.It's all uphill from here and he'll be shredding in no time. Turkey sandwich tagged the Blu In this morning when him and Jerm went to breakfeast. Anyways thanks again for a fantastic trip. It will be weekend truck trips from here on out except maybe a little longer trips on Pres weekend and Spring break. Looking forward to the rest of the report and thanks for sharing.

I'll use all but 3. This is a PG13 site.:naughty: