Old Race Pics

Well here are some pics of the only racer in out family. This was 2006 & early 2007. Shortly after he got his KX 65 he had a couple of nasty wrecks. The last straw was a crash over a jump were another kid landed on him. Needless to say, I ended his motocross career before it ever got started!:prof:

Hope you enjoy the pics.

His very first motorcycle at age 7

DSCN0518.jpg

Little Okie Race Track - Madera, Ca

DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1127.jpg

Madera Fair Grounds

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

Shortly after this video was taken he crashed his KX 65 and that was the end of his MX racing career.

[media]http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/KTMRack/?action=view&current=GarrettSponsor1.mp4[/media]

Great video...been there wrecked that....

:focus:..."I" could smoke those guys!!!!! :smirk: Those are great pic's...love seeing the little monsters riding!...:thumb:

:noidea: A few what; minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months? :P :focus:
I had an addition half way done yesterday and got pulled away, so i never finished. Maybe today.

Can I post some race pics in this thread or is it just dedicated to CDA? :noidea:

EDIT: Or should I say, will I offend anyone if I post some race pics in this thread? :smirk:
Nowhere in the Title did it say "CDA" so post away!:thumb:

Well here are some pics of the only racer in out family. This was 2006 & early 2007. Shortly after he got his KX 65 he had a couple of nasty wrecks. The last straw was a crash over a jump were another kid landed on him. Needless to say, I ended his motocross career before it ever got started!:prof:

Hope you enjoy the pics.

His very first motorcycle at age 7

DSCN0518.jpg

Little Okie Race Track - Madera, Ca

DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1127.jpg

Madera Fair Grounds

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

Shortly after this video was taken he crashed his KX 65 and that was the end of his MX racing career.

[media]http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/KTMRack/?action=view&current=GarrettSponsor1.mp4[/media]
That is some sweet action. Dude and he is running the #1 plate already, I'm Jealous. Now we need to turn him into a Desert Racer!!:ride:

I had an addition half way done yesterday and got pulled away, so i never finished. Maybe today.

Nowhere in the Title did it say "CDA" so post away!:thumb:

That is some sweet action. Dude and he is running the #1 plate already, I'm Jealous. Now we need to turn him into a Desert Racer!!:ride:

Both of my boys would like to desert race. I just have not committed the time and money to do it. :bonk:

Time and Money is what it takes...

This^^^^^. I can't wait for this season to be over. It costs me around $750 a weekend for my two kids to race. OUr series has 18 race weekends - we missed two weekends due to my son's busted collar bone - you can do the math (just don't tell me :cry:) In terms of time - I will start packing tonight and usually take Fridays off to head down to the tracks. I buy all my gas in the states so at least I save a bit that way. The nice part is being together as a family for the weekend though. :thumb: It ain't cheap.

Don't forget to add, "A shit load of both." :prof:

Edit; Balls the size of Texas, helps a little to.:smirk:
Aw yes, a lot of time and big bank account. Specially if your rider is hard on equipment...:smirk: I found leaving the balls in the tool box helped, then they don't get smashed on the tank when hit G outs at 90+.

Have you ever done a race Timo? How long til your bike is back together?
:smirk: See flier above. It would be cool to have some other DBAers lined up next to me...

:lol::lol::lol:......:ride:......:thumb: See smoke, pin it see checkers! Simple logic.........:prof:
They do not have smoke anymore, just a couple guys sitting in the bed of a truck holding a banner. when you see it flicker, smash the kicker starter or E button for you lazy guys and then pin it till you see Checkers...

Small edit: Don't line up in-line with the banner truck..

Aw yes, a lot of time and big bank account. Specially if your rider is hard on equipment...:smirk: I found leaving the balls in the tool box helped, then they don't get smashed on the tank when hit G outs at 90+.

:smirk: See flier above. It would be cool to have some other DBAers lined up next to me...

They do not have smoke anymore, just a couple guys sitting in the bed of a truck holding a banner. when you see it flicker, smash the kicker starter or E button for you lazy guys and then pin it till you see Checkers...

Small edit: Don't line up in-line with the banner truck..

Where do they place the banner truck?

I knew the pin it part was still in there..

G out at 90+...........:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :cry: :cripple:

Where do they place the banner truck?

I knew the pin it part was still in there..

G out at 90+...........:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :cry: :cripple:
Banner truck is centered up and about 50 yards in front of the starting line.

G outs are my way of getting a good back crack without going to the chiropractor.