Old Race Pics

:bonk: That sucks.

:lol: That video cracks me up, does he know that you posted it? :smirk:
No he does not. That is
Y youngest son not Yama_dawgg. I have a few more that are pretty funny, maybe I will add those a little later.

Well here are some pics of the only racer in out family. This was 2006 & early 2007. Shortly after he got his KX 65 he had a couple of nasty wrecks. The last straw was a crash over a jump were another kid landed on him. Needless to say, I ended his motocross career before it ever got started!:prof:

Hope you enjoy the pics.

His very first motorcycle at age 7

Little Okie Race Track - Madera, Ca

Madera Fair Grounds

Shortly after this video was taken he crashed his KX 65 and that was the end of his MX racing career.

[media]http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/KTMRack/?action=view&current=GarrettSponsor1.mp4[/media]
Great video...been there wrecked that....

:focus:..."I" could smoke those guys!!!!! :smirk: Those are great pic's...love seeing the little monsters riding!...:thumb:

:noidea: A few what; minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months? :P :focus:
I had an addition half way done yesterday and got pulled away, so i never finished. Maybe today.

Can I post some race pics in this thread or is it just dedicated to CDA? :noidea:

EDIT: Or should I say, will I offend anyone if I post some race pics in this thread? :smirk:
Nowhere in the Title did it say "CDA" so post away!:thumb:

Well here are some pics of the only racer in out family. This was 2006 & early 2007. Shortly after he got his KX 65 he had a couple of nasty wrecks. The last straw was a crash over a jump were another kid landed on him. Needless to say, I ended his motocross career before it ever got started!:prof:

Hope you enjoy the pics.

His very first motorcycle at age 7

Little Okie Race Track - Madera, Ca

Madera Fair Grounds

Shortly after this video was taken he crashed his KX 65 and that was the end of his MX racing career.

[media]http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/KTMRack/?action=view&current=GarrettSponsor1.mp4[/media]
That is some sweet action. Dude and he is running the #1 plate already, I'm Jealous. Now we need to turn him into a Desert Racer!!:ride:

I had an addition half way done yesterday and got pulled away, so i never finished. Maybe today.

Nowhere in the Title did it say "CDA" so post away!:thumb:

That is some sweet action. Dude and he is running the #1 plate already, I'm Jealous. Now we need to turn him into a Desert Racer!!:ride:

Both of my boys would like to desert race. I just have not committed the time and money to do it. :bonk:

Time and Money is what it takes...
This^^^^^. I can't wait for this season to be over. It costs me around $750 a weekend for my two kids to race. OUr series has 18 race weekends - we missed two weekends due to my son's busted collar bone - you can do the math (just don't tell me :cry:) In terms of time - I will start packing tonight and usually take Fridays off to head down to the tracks. I buy all my gas in the states so at least I save a bit that way. The nice part is being together as a family for the weekend though. :thumb: It ain't cheap.

Don't forget to add, "A shit load of both." :prof:

Edit; Balls the size of Texas, helps a little to.:smirk:
Aw yes, a lot of time and big bank account. Specially if your rider is hard on equipment...:smirk: I found leaving the balls in the tool box helped, then they don't get smashed on the tank when hit G outs at 90+.

Have you ever done a race Timo? How long til your bike is back together?
:smirk: See flier above. It would be cool to have some other DBAers lined up next to me...

:lol::lol::lol:......:ride:......:thumb: See smoke, pin it see checkers! Simple logic.........:prof:
They do not have smoke anymore, just a couple guys sitting in the bed of a truck holding a banner. when you see it flicker, smash the kicker starter or E button for you lazy guys and then pin it till you see Checkers...

Small edit: Don't line up in-line with the banner truck..

Aw yes, a lot of time and big bank account. Specially if your rider is hard on equipment...:smirk: I found leaving the balls in the tool box helped, then they don't get smashed on the tank when hit G outs at 90+.

:smirk: See flier above. It would be cool to have some other DBAers lined up next to me...

They do not have smoke anymore, just a couple guys sitting in the bed of a truck holding a banner. when you see it flicker, smash the kicker starter or E button for you lazy guys and then pin it till you see Checkers...

Small edit: Don't line up in-line with the banner truck..
Where do they place the banner truck?

I knew the pin it part was still in there..

G out at 90+...........:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :cry: :cripple:

Where do they place the banner truck?

I knew the pin it part was still in there..

G out at 90+...........:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :cry: :cripple:
Banner truck is centered up and about 50 yards in front of the starting line.

G outs are my way of getting a good back crack without going to the chiropractor.