Old Race Pics

:shocked: Man I had all kinds of issues yesterday at work and I come back today and Rez and WG gayed up my thread talking about putting their "Breasts and Butt" on the grill....

I have not had a chance to upload any new "Old" pics, but i do have a couple from this year. Would match the title but I cam try and make a descent story to go with it...

:shocked: Man I had all kinds of issues yesterday at work and I come back today and Rez and WG gayed up my thread talking about putting their "Breasts and Butt" on the grill....

I have not had a chance to upload any new "Old" pics, but i do have a couple from this year. Would match the title but I cam try and make a descent story to go with it...

Pic's are appreciated, stories not required.....:prof:...It was Geek that gayed it up anywyas!,,,:P

Naw, I've got hair.......on my head! thought I'd better catch that! as for FAT...............ever seen a skinny chef? :P

When we do camp and ride this winter, we need to have a cook off. Love to cook too.:thumb:

Pardon the JACK...but go ahead Geek...what's you fave to grill?

For grilling would probably be Tri Tip or some boneless Pork Chops from Costco. Regular cooking wise, I'd have to think about it. I also make the best "butt" (pork shoulder) around, as well as whole chickens and whole turkey breasts, all of which are smoked of course. Gotta love the butt.:thumb:

Pic's are appreciated, stories not required.....:prof:...It was Geek that gayed it up anywyas!,,,:P
You egged him on...:moon: Nuff said, I will post some pics in a few...
:focus:

You are not immune either here Dave.:moon::prof:

OK short rant over. More pics and stories please.

Can I post some race pics in this thread or is it just dedicated to CDA? :noidea:

EDIT: Or should I say, will I offend anyone if I post some race pics in this thread? :smirk:

Well here are some pics of the only racer in out family. This was 2006 & early 2007. Shortly after he got his KX 65 he had a couple of nasty wrecks. The last straw was a crash over a jump were another kid landed on him. Needless to say, I ended his motocross career before it ever got started!:prof:

Hope you enjoy the pics.

His very first motorcycle at age 7

DSCN0518.jpg

Little Okie Race Track - Madera, Ca

DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1127.jpg

Madera Fair Grounds

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

Shortly after this video was taken he crashed his KX 65 and that was the end of his MX racing career.

[media]http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/KTMRack/?action=view&current=GarrettSponsor1.mp4[/media]

James

Staff member
Shortly after this video was taken he crashed his KX 65 and that was the end of his MX racing career.

[media]http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/KTMRack/?action=view&current=GarrettSponsor1.mp4[/media]
:bonk: That sucks.

:lol: That video cracks me up, does he know that you posted it? :smirk: