Old Race Pics

Oh I forgot about this one. It is hanging in the garage and is a 20x30 so I can not get it in the Scanner, so I snapped a shot with the phone. Not the best quality but oh well.

This was in 92 (you can see the Lost Coyotes sticker on the chest protector) at a GP the Prospectors were putting on by the airport in Cal City just outside of town.
DSC01171.jpg

It was Halloween weekend and it was cool because all the little kids that belonged to racers and families cruised around Trick or Treating the motor homes. The Local Sky Diving club out there threw a party at the hanger and invited all the Prospectors to it. I was invited because I was great friends with a bunch of Prospectors. Great time. I like this picture because it is the only time I would ever get the opportunity to run a #1 plate on my bike in an event...Well enjoy.

Updated the Picture. I think this one is a little better.:thumb:

Oh I forgot about this one. It is hanging in the garage and is a 20x30 so I can not get it in the Scanner, so I snapped a shot with the phone. Not the best quality but oh well.

This was in 92 (you can see the Lost Coyotes sticker on the chest protector) at a GP the Prospectors were putting on by the airport in Cal City just outside of town.

It was Halloween weekend and it was cool because all the little kids that belonged to racers and families cruised around Trick or Treating the motor homes. The Local Sky Diving club out there threw a party at the hanger and invited all the Prospectors to it. I was invited because I was great friends with a bunch of Prospectors. Great time. I like this picture because it is the only time I would ever get the opportunity to run a #1 plate on my bike in an event...Well enjoy.

IMG_0245.jpg

I will try and get a better shot of it tonight and repost it.:thumb:

Now that is Badarse CDA:thumb::thumb::thumb:

IMG_0245.jpg

I will try and get a better shot of it tonight and repost it.:thumb:

Nice "cross up"! :smirk:

I have got to do some searching for old pic's...none as cool as yours though but definately "OLD"...Then it'll be the transferring from a 35mm pic to digi pic! I'll have to really test my skills!

I hate that were talkin like the 90's were way back when and the photos almost look slightly old. It reminds me of how much older I must look too : ( The good thing is with a helmet on I can be 20 again:lol:
Those are some sweet pics and memories for you CDA. Im sure your race memories are some of the best you have and that time in your life was something to be proud of:thumb: Only 1 can be #1. That is impressive!
The closest I ever came to #1 was him passing me in a race. I placed 2nd 3 times in my very short career at 40 years old!, I think I did 7 races total. That was sort of frustrating seeing as I had NO support or even really knew what I was doing at that time. I often think if only I had the support, training, time and $ to pursue, would I have ever placed 1st? So close yet so far away! But now I KNOW Im just too old and slow to compete against the young, fast girls. I found this out in Baja back in Dec.. There are some very fast girls up and coming, so watch out guys:P Im still watiing for that 48 and older class AND more women to compete in it :smirk: Most women my age are recreational riders:ride:

CDA - Are you still riding over at Cheseboro at 5-5:30? Often Im on my SM at that time, if I am then maybe I'll ride by the staging area, shake your hand and say hello.

CDA - Are you still riding over at Cheseboro at 5-5:30? Often Im on my SM at that time, if I am then maybe I'll ride by the staging area, shake your hand and say hello.
:thumb: Should be there around 5. Look for the GMC with the Army Sticker in the upper center of the back window. I'll be the tall old fat guy looking like he already rode and wants to crawl under the truck.

:thumb: Should be there around 5. Look for the GMC with the Army Sticker in the upper center of the back window. I'll be the tall old fat guy looking like he already rode and wants to crawl under the truck.

I had to run out and see if I had an Army sticker on my back window...then i realized i drove a Chevy....AND I'm not tall.

Pardon the JACK...but go ahead Geek...what's you fave to grill?

For grilling would probably be Tri Tip or some boneless Pork Chops from Costco. Regular cooking wise, I'd have to think about it. I also make the best "butt" (pork shoulder) around, as well as whole chickens and whole turkey breasts, all of which are smoked of course. Gotta love the butt.:thumb: