[Nov 25, 2013] THANKSGIVING EXTRAVAGANZA 2014 (Ridgecrest, CA)

If you are riding the YZ at least I won't have to tow you. I say a Royal Flush run is in order. Not that I will be there I'd just like to hear you whine!
I like to ride bikes, not beat and bull dog. (Know your limits) Would have loved to finish the ride when you towed me home. BTW, did you even hear me whine even once on any of our rides? Yah, I didn't think so second gear queer!
No time, gotta go!!! :wave:

I like to ride bikes, not beat and bull dog. (Know your limits) Would have loved to finish the ride when you towed me home. BTW, did you even hear me whine even once on any of our rides? Yah, I didn't think so second gear queer!
No time, gotta go!!! :wave:

Never have you once complained :thumb:

Let's :ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
What days are you going up for? If it's early enough in the week, I'll cruise up to your place Saturday to snatch the 5Million if it is good for you.

Well, my new job and family-times means I am not able to get out there until friday morning.
I'm sure you'll be looking to get out of there by then.
BUT, I appreciate the offer though! Thanks!
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Do you guys have innerwebeseseses connection out there? I'll be in the dez on Thursday. Gonna mostly do shopping and maybe buy some booze.....:smirk: I'm wanted in 17 Counties out there so, if you see a dude ripping through the dez, at midnight, with a Winnipeg Jets hat on, don't shoot just point me in the right direction (and none of that Thelma and Louise stuff! I'll keep in touch. But seriously, I have a boatload of stuff to get done while I'm there :thumb:

Do you guys have innerwebeseseses connection out there? I'll be in the dez on Thursday. Gonna mostly do shopping and maybe buy some booze.....:smirk: I'm wanted in 17 Counties out there so, if you see a dude ripping through the dez, at midnight, with a Winnipeg Jets hat on, don't shoot just point me in the right direction (and none of that Thelma and Louise stuff! I'll keep in touch. But seriously, I have a boatload of stuff to get done while I'm there :thumb:
Depends on what is open when I get there on Saturday. Some areas are better than others out there depending on what cell carrier you use and where we end up camping. The map is pretty damn close though. We should be 1/4 to a half mile down that road and I will be flying my colors.

Depends on what is open when I get there on Saturday. Some areas are better than others out there depending on what cell carrier you use and where we end up camping. The map is pretty damn close though. We should be 1/4 to a half mile down that road and I will be flying my colors.

Just shot for being on the right side of the road and away from the road....:thumb:

I don't know how far you guys are from Palm Desert? And, remember, I have to drive this route whilst holding one hand over one eye, otherwise the oncoming traffic looks rather intimidating ::lol: (seriously, James edit this stuff for our younger membership)

Just shot for being on the right side of the road and away from the road....:thumb:
I never shot anybody... yet. If you meant shoot for the right side, I always do. But the last two years, the two prime areas on the right have been taken leaving us with the other spots. In my mind, I am looking for a spot big enough for 10 or more rigs. That lessens the areas that I can pick.

I don't know how far you guys are from Palm Desert? And, remember, I have to drive this route whilst holding one hand over one eye, otherwise the oncoming traffic looks rather intimidating ::lol: (seriously, James edit this stuff for our younger membership)
Figure 165-170 miles one way.

I never shot anybody... yet. If you meant shoot for the right side, I always do. But the last two years, the two prime areas on the right have been taken leaving us with the other spots. In my mind, I am looking for a spot big enough for 10 or more rigs. That lessens the areas that I can pick.

I have faith in you grasshopper.

Well, my new job and family-times means I am not able to get out there until friday morning.
I'm sure you'll be looking to get out of there by then.
BUT, I appreciate the offer though! Thanks!
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I'm pretty sure I'm staying until Saturday. I can cruise up this Saturday in the AM and grab it if you like. Looks like Butt Heads 250F will be sitting on the trailer too if some one should need a scooter.