[Nov 25, 2013] THANKSGIVING EXTRAVAGANZA 2014 (Ridgecrest, CA)

Ann and I have been wanting to join you guys again for a long time, but I sold the Motorhome, sold the KTM, and bought a Vette! Still have the two CRF250Xs which I am having a blast riding. If my son Rob finds other plans, we may be able to show up (will get a hotel room in Ridgecrest), otherwise we will stay local.
Selling the CRF230f also as Ann rides the CRF250X and does not even give it any love, so if you know someone that wants an absolute deal of $1500, let me know.

Ann and I have been wanting to join you guys again for a long time, but I sold the Motorhome, sold the KTM, and bought a Vette! Still have the two CRF250Xs which I am having a blast riding. If my son Rob finds other plans, we may be able to show up (will get a hotel room in Ridgecrest), otherwise we will stay local.
Selling the CRF230f also as Ann rides the CRF250X and does not even give it any love, so if you know someone that wants an absolute deal of $1500, let me know.
Look what the cat dragged in. Would love to see you guys.:banana:

Everything is a go on my end with 4 days of werk left. My Daughter might come out for a night for night time fire activities, and Butt Head is pussing out, and coming back home early. Girl friends, mehhh.:picard: On the plus side, that will be 2 less asses dropping bombs in the black tank.:thumb:

@Big Dan; What days are you going up for? If it's early enough in the week, I'll cruise up to your place Saturday to snatch the 5Million if it is good for you.:noidea:

@Palmer; Why did you put maybe if you'll be at the Palmerosa? Are you thinking your Manager will go through your phone again, and will be exiled from said Palmerosa?:smirk:

@Nedge; It would be a haul for you to come up to Spangler, and I know you wouldn't want to subject your family to a DBA West Coaster Desert gathering.:devil:

@Rack; When are you coming, and are you bringing Missy?:busted:

Everything is a go on my end with 4 days of werk left. My Daughter might come out for a night for night time fire activities, and Butt Head is pussing out, and coming back home early. Girl friends, mehhh.:picard: On the plus side, that will be 2 less asses dropping bombs in the black tank.:thumb:

@Big Dan; What days are you going up for? If it's early enough in the week, I'll cruise up to your place Saturday to snatch the 5Million
if it is good for you.:noidea:

@Palmer; Why did you put maybe if you'll be at the Palmerosa? Are you thinking your Manager will go through your phone again, and will be exiled from said Palmerosa?:smirk:

@Nedge; It would be a haul for you to come up to Spangler, and I know you wouldn't want to subject your family to a DBA West Coaster Desert gathering.:devil:

@Rack; When are you coming, and are you bringing Missy?:busted:

:popcorn:................................. @ N'edge, I'm sure they can set up a little desert course for you to play a round or 2... :noidea:... :smirk:

I am a maybe because I thought I would let you all get your hopes up for the presence of such a man. Now that I know SHLEPY500 is going, I will hand the honors to him to keep all you fags in line.
Plated YZ in AZ will be my forte for the week. You know what would make me feel better Tim?

Ask the ice cream lady in Inyo! :smirk:

I am a maybe because I thought I would let you all get your hopes up for the presence of such a man. Now that I know SHLEPY500 is going, I will hand the honors to him to keep all you fags in line.
Plated YZ in AZ will be my forte for the week. You know what would make me feel better Tim?

Ask the ice cream lady in Inyo! :smirk:

If you are riding the YZ at least I won't have to tow you. I say a Royal Flush run is in order. Not that I will be there I'd just like to hear you whine!