[Nov 25, 2013] THANKSGIVING EXTRAVAGANZA 2014 (Ridgecrest, CA)

SRAD97750

Staff member
This is totally unacceptable. Maybe I can swing by and grab your scoot on the way up?
I do not want you to go out of your way, but if you have room.... That is an amazing offer... :thumb: I need to get my new seat cover installed... :thinking:
Is there vault toilets at this spot?
No, but plenty of bushes.
HA HA.. yeah...
I remember hiking out to where I thought no-one would be... squat.... and then a train of 14 kids on dirtbikes parades by and my cover... welll.... it was 'blown'... -BIG DAN::thumb:

I do not want you to go out of your way, but if you have room.... That is an amazing offer... :thumb: I need to get my new seat cover installed... :thinking:

I think I'm hatching a plan as I type.

HA HA.. yeah...
I remember hiking out to where I thought no-one would be... squat.... and then a train of 14 kids on dirtbikes parades by and my cover... welll.... it was 'blown'... -BIG DAN::thumb:

I think the nearest facility, is Teagle Wash.

I marked myself as "MAYBE" for this trip... it'll be a day trip (Friday after T'Day) but may bleed into Saturday pending physical condition. :smirk:......... :crazy: .

I'm probably in a for a day trip. Was thinking about staying for two days but not if there isn't any vault toilets. Can't wait to :ride:

gaypride.gif

Come one, come all, anytime Saturday, Nov. 23, in the afternoon, at Prospector's Camp, Spangler Hills open riding area. See CDA's directions posted in the TDAY thread dated 11/15/03.

This general area - http://goo.gl/maps/SArff
35.483859,-117.618645
Perfect. It will either be on either side of those open areas. Will say exactly after spot is picked next week. My motorhome is a class "A", white with green trim towing a white enclosed trailer. Will be flying 2 flags, a yellow happy face flag and a white DBA flag.