Not sure on what kind of bike to get

250 or 450?

• Total voters
Yeah fix it before it breaks and lil bro won't need a go on your new bike!
The little XR's are bulletproof right to the point where the owner forgets that it needs just a little cuddle now and then to keep going! A bit like me n the wife lol:hug:
Service the little hero to within an inch of its life and your little bro's kids will post a question about getting it running one day!:thumb:

Ye
Yeah fix it before it breaks and lil bro won't need a go on your new bike!
The little XR's are bulletproof right to the point where the owner forgets that it needs just a little cuddle now and then to keep going! A bit like me n the wife lol:hug:
Service the little hero to within an inch of its life and your little bro's kids will post a question about getting it running one day!:thumb:
Yeah for sure! :)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7
  • ^E29992CBB9BBA3723BABE7C489FF8214C5F11FB2BF76B3BFE0^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^E29992CBB9BBA3723BABE7C489FF8214C5F11FB2BF76B3BFE0^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 7
Gota see the celica pimp car!!!! Post it
Gota see the celica pimp car!!!! Post it
Nice cobra!!!!
Thank's! :P sadly not a real cobra lmao, it's a Cobra clone every bumpers/brakes,etc have all been switched out from stock GT to Cobra' so sadly it's just a N/A 4.6L V8 2 valve, instead of the supercharged 4.6 V8 4 valve, But it's had engine work done to it, cammed/exhaust etc (off topic and all) but it's got 300+ HP to the rear wheel's, 6spd Manual Stage 2 clutch, :P big upgrade from a little 5 speed celica with 100hp at the wheels lol! someone offered me a 2001 CR250 for the celica with in 5 mins of me posting the car up for trade,

IMG_0068.JPG
Thank's! :P sadly not a real cobra lmao, it's a Cobra clone every bumpers/brakes,etc have all been switched out from stock GT to Cobra' so sadly it's just a N/A 4.6L V8 2 valve, instead of the supercharged 4.6 V8 4 valve, But it's had engine work done to it, cammed/exhaust etc (off topic and all) but it's got 300+ HP to the rear wheel's, 6spd Manual Stage 2 clutch, :P big upgrade from a little 5 speed celica with 100hp at the wheels lol! someone offered me a 2001 CR250 for the celica with in 5 mins of me posting the car up for trade,

My 96 with heads cams 10:1 motor 11.70 stick car

anniversary wheels look good on it

View attachment 30158

My 96 with heads cams 10:1 motor 11.70 stick car
Awesome!, I've only had mine for about 2 month's no track's close for and drag pulls' I haven't done any real work to the car, I just have all paper's and dyno sheet's from previous owner, all I've done was had to put a new coil on Cyl #4 and sparkplug #2 was miss firing so I changed all the plug's but nothing major run's good, 410 gears in the rear, T56 transmission, I don't know too much about car's/bikes, but I do know some.. I had a 1988 CR250 and I rebuilt the top end, had it re-sleeved, but I did all the labor since they're simple, I just don't feel confident enough tearing apart the top end on like a 4 stroke by myself with no help and mess stuff up.. lol...

Awesome!, I've only had mine for about 2 month's no track's close for and drag pulls' I haven't done any real work to the car, I just have all paper's and dyno sheet's from previous owner, all I've done was had to put a new coil on Cyl #4 and sparkplug #2 was miss firing so I changed all the plug's but nothing major run's good, 410 gears in the rear, T56 transmission, I don't know too much about car's/bikes, but I do know some.. I had a 1988 CR250 and I rebuilt the top end, had it re-sleeved, but I did all the labor since they're simple, I just don't feel confident enough tearing apart the top end on like a 4 stroke by myself with no help and mess stuff up.. lol...
Not as tough on the 4 strokes as u think just cost more to fix