Not dirt bikes, but still "riding"...

So a lot of you guys saw the whole scooter bit that I posted in my intro thread, and as I'm getting better I guess I'll post up some pics and video edits if I get around to making more.

Here's my only edit so far. Gotta get some tranny next time, this was just street.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atm0HEt7Tsk

That's my youtube channel, there's a couple other random vids in there.

And here's a couple pics from yesterday.

Clearing the flat and the stairs (just learned that one the other day. Hurts the feet after a couple times, it's like a 6 foot fall to flat.) Notice the dirt biker attack position coming out :lol:
scoot1.jpg

Clearing a whopping 8 foot table :smirk:
scoot2.jpg

Then just getting some air
scoot3.jpg

And here's the scoot. Added some more stickers for extra VTEC over-rev.
scoot4.jpg

:banana:

Nope. They think it's awesome.

im not one to put anyone down for what they have fun on but back in my day... when i skated... you would have got beat up... or made fun of at the least for riding that... All The skaters from the SoCal scene are not very nice... ive seen many of rollerbladers get beat up as well.

im not one to put anyone down for what they have fun on but back in my day... when i skated... you would have got beat up... or made fun of at the least for riding that... All The skaters from the SoCal scene are not very nice... ive seen many of rollerbladers get beat up as well.

:excuseme: depends where you live. In Philly, FDR skate park, there's specific times and days that are accepted as being for certain things. If you skate during the BMXers' time, you get your ass kicked, and vice versa. In a lot of parts of Cali though the scooter scene is way bigger than it is here. I only know a couple people that ride them around here. And rollerbladers are pretty much the accepted "gay" ones. People that completely hate rollerbladers around here are still cool with me scootering. I honestly don't care what other people do, it's none of my concern and I don't have to try to go along with stuff like that to try to be part of the "group". Why else would I scooter in the first place? Definitely not to conform to what other people find acceptable :smirk:.

:excuseme: depends where you live. In Philly, FDR skate park, there's specific times and days that are accepted as being for certain things. If you skate during the BMXers' time, you get your ass kicked, and vice versa. In a lot of parts of Cali though the scooter scene is way bigger than it is here. I only know a couple people that ride them around here. And rollerbladers are pretty much the accepted "gay" ones. People that completely hate rollerbladers around here are still cool with me scootering. I honestly don't care what other people do, it's none of my concern and I don't have to try to go along with stuff like that to try to be part of the "group". Why else would I scooter in the first place? Definitely not to conform to what other people find acceptable :smirk:.

:prof: hey no need to get all defensive with me... like i said im not one to put anyone down for what they have fun doing... i was just stating how it was back in my day. Here in SoCal that is not a big scene and i use to go to many skateparks and have never seen anyone riding them... of course in different areas things will be different.

some kid up here in my neighborhood has the trickest kick scooter i have ever seen...it has renthal bars and all kinds of stuff on it.
alot of kids up here riding them on ramps and in the culverts
maybe you are just getting old trav:thinking:

You know that's pretty gnarly, but at the end of the day, your riding a scooter :foul:

Thats some rad grip though, I rocked that same stuff back in 1986 on my old natas board. I had to cut out each square myself though, because they grip tape making technology hadn't hit it's peak :smirk:

Here's some funny skater vs scooter videos.

For some reason skaters always think they have something to prove. Since they have no clue why they're arguing though, they end up looking like douches. It's kind of funny. It's even funnier when people say "dude scooters are gay". First off, I'm pretty sure an inanimate object can't have a sexual orientation, and second, I ride dirt bikes too. I have yet to find someone that calls my 344 2-stroke "gay". :smirk: