Not dirt bikes, but still "riding"...

James

Staff member
Wow, it's been a while :smirk:

Well I haven't gotten to ride lately, but I still scooter and all and I have some new videos put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNbPCH8ISM
One of me and a couple friends that recently started scootering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b9xbl1A2-U&feature=related
Couple good tricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85jvJJrHyzQ
I got pegs, and they are so fun. This was from 2 days ago. First day I rode them.
I see that you're still riding err scootering, looks a little cold though. :P

im with ya on this one :lol:

im glad you are having fun dub but :picard: with the scooter stuff

All I gotta say if dude showed up in my skate park riding that thing he would probably be getting his ass kicked!
I would have to tell him "Get your little sister's scooter off the fun box." :smirk:

No offense to you Rdub. Just get a bmx before you get your ass kicked.:prof:

James

Staff member
In my opinion to many people worry about looks and won't do something just because it supposely isn't "cool". Let's take scootering since that is the topic of this thread. I personally don't ever see myself doing that, but that doesn't mean that other people can't enjoy it. I just don't get the point of making fun of/bashing people that do enjoy it. For example, I don't like baseball but I won't go around calling them gay or that their sport is a sissy sport.

:sorry: end :rant:, due to my past, this is a touchy subject.

Yeah, but James I couldn't help it....If he did not have the pink grip tape I would have left it alone...:smirk:

RDub...I'm sorry if any of this ribbing offends you as that is not the intent. Ride what ever you want but I will say I'm glad you got rid of the pink stuff..:thumb:

In my opinion to many people worry about looks and won't do something just because it supposely isn't "cool". Let's take scootering since that is the topic of this thread. I personally don't ever see myself doing that, but that doesn't mean that other people can't enjoy it. I just don't get the point of making fun of/bashing people that do enjoy it. For example, I don't like baseball but I won't go around calling them gay or that their sport is a sissy sport.

:sorry: end :rant:, due to my past, this is a touchy subject.

its not about being cool or anything like that. i look at the skill it takes. scootering can be learned very fast... when i worked at a BMX shop we sold them and the owner let us play on em when we got bored. first day we were doing those tailwhips. its not that hard. now baseball (even tho i think its boring) is NOT easy. same with BMX Skateboarding or riding dirt bikes.

but hey like i said glad he has fun with it and if you do you should tell everyone else to :finger: but prepared to be thick skinned about it :smirk:

scootering is fun, i dont know where you guys run in to these a-hole skaters i never have, most people think its cool that i ride somethin different, sadly i have nowhere to ride anymore, if you get cought in my town riding a skateboard or scooter you WILL get in trouble, i dont understand why.

scootering is fun, i dont know where you guys run in to these a-hole skaters i never have, most people think its cool that i ride somethin different, sadly i have nowhere to ride anymore, if you get cought in my town riding a skateboard or scooter you WILL get in trouble, i dont understand why.

You skaters are BAD BLOOD son BAD BLOOD........:devil:......riden around terrorizing the towns kinfolk.....:naughty:. Shame on you........:smirk:

James

Staff member
You skaters are BAD BLOOD son BAD BLOOD........:devil:......riden around terrorizing the towns kinfolk.....:naughty:. Shame on you........:smirk:
:naughty: Yeah we don't want the neighborhood kids to go skate, because that's a bad activity. You guys should just go become couch potatoes and play xbox all day long. Even better yet go get some spray paint and start tagging the town or see about creating/joining a gang. :rocker: :P

:naughty: Yeah we don't want the neighborhood kids to go skate, because that's a bad activity. You guys should just go become couch potatoes and play xbox all day long. Even better yet go get some spray paint and start tagging the town or see about creating/joining a gang. :rocker: :P

hey im not even the reason its like that, it was these d-bags that my cousin would hang out with, they kept putting up grafity, i live in a small town not much to do but get in trouble (which i dont) but all my freinds most of them in the 12-15+ range do drugs/smoke/drink, i think its retarded but thats their choice.

James

Staff member
hey im not even the reason its like that, it was these d-bags that my cousin would hang out with, they kept putting up grafity, i live in a small town not much to do but get in trouble (which i dont) but all my freinds most of them in the 12-15+ range do drugs/smoke/drink, i think its retarded but thats their choice.
BTW I was being sarcastic. I'm all for skate parks (and MX tracks :devil:) and such as it gives kids an alternative to the other stuff that actually hurts a community. However I do realize that when you get enough kids together, they'll always dream up stupid things to do. :lol:

BTW I was being sarcastic. I'm all for skate parks (and MX tracks :devil:) and such as it gives kids an alternative to the other stuff that actually hurts a community. However I do realize that when you get enough kids together, they'll always dream up stupid things to do. :lol:

how do you think dirtbikes were invented:noidea: