Not dirt bikes, but still "riding"...

You and you buddies should be start setting the standard and do a "trash sweep" of the place when you are there. Just an idea :prof:

I do that every time I go! :cry: but I'm not there every day, and apparently there was enough litter in the week that I stopped going to get the place shut down :rant:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

IMG00558-20100816-1711.jpg

IMG00559-20100816-1711.jpg

IMG00561-20100816-1718.jpg

It finally snapped while I was doing this huge gap at the skate park...I had a video of it too on my phone but the Blackberry Storm is such a POS that it randomly decides to lose videos, and of course it lost the ONE that I can't do again. I completely ate it, the deck stayed where I landed, I slid about ten feet, and the bars/headtube slid another 20 feet from where I was.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

IMG00558-20100816-1711.jpg

IMG00559-20100816-1711.jpg

IMG00561-20100816-1718.jpg

It finally snapped while I was doing this huge gap at the skate park...I had a video of it too on my phone but the Blackberry Storm is such a POS that it randomly decides to lose videos, and of course it lost the ONE that I can't do again. I completely ate it, the deck stayed where I landed, I slid about ten feet, and the bars/headtube slid another 20 feet from where I was.

That'll buff out. Too bad the vid was lost.

VTEC sticker. :lol::smirk:

I used to skate until about a year ago. I learned to 360 flip, then I quit. :devil: I hated the people that I was surrounded with while skating. I was never the one to make fun of someone or argue when told to leave property. It seems now that every skater is a :censored:. When I would skate, it always seemed to be that the nicest, clean cut guy was the best. Probably because he'd rather skate for the love of the sport than be getting in trouble and holding that typical skater stereotype.

Ron, you're pretty dang good on that scooter. I'd always wanted to try it back when I skated. Now, I want to try taking a pit bike to the skate park. :lol:

VTEC sticker. :lol::smirk:

I used to skate until about a year ago. I learned to 360 flip, then I quit. :devil: I hated the people that I was surrounded with while skating. I was never the one to make fun of someone or argue when told to leave property. It seems now that every skater is a :censored:. When I would skate, it always seemed to be that the nicest, clean cut guy was the best. Probably because he'd rather skate for the love of the sport than be getting in trouble and holding that typical skater stereotype.

Ron, you're pretty dang good on that scooter. I'd always wanted to try it back when I skated. Now, I want to try taking a pit bike to the skate park. :lol:

:thumb: This entire post is perfect.

And yes, I believe what finally caused the scooter to break was that VTEC sticker...Gave the thing so much more power that the torque alone just warped the deck and made the welds weaker when I hooked up off the line.

I don't know what the hell made me do this but I just spent upwards of 300 dollars on a new scooter last night, I'll post some pics up when I get it. If this thing ever breaks...:foul:

James

Staff member
...I hated the people that I was surrounded with while skating. I was never the one to make fun of someone or argue when told to leave property. It seems now that every skater is a :censored:. When I would skate, it always seemed to be that the nicest, clean cut guy was the best. Probably because he'd rather skate for the love of the sport than be getting in trouble and holding that typical skater stereotype.
:thumb: I think that that is the same in MX, the guy with the older bike and beat up truck, is the one that can just KILL IT on the track. :ride:

For some reason skaters always think they have something to prove. Since they have no clue why they're arguing though, they end up looking like douches. It's kind of funny. It's even funnier when people say "dude scooters are gay". First off, I'm pretty sure an inanimate object can't have a sexual orientation, and second, I ride dirt bikes too. I have yet to find someone that calls my 344 2-stroke "gay". :smirk:
If they had come up with a name better than "scooter" than the "scooter kids" would have been a lot better off! :lol:

I highly doubt that you will find someone that calls your dirt bike gay but quads on the other hand. . . . .