No one likes a 4 skin

At my age all those added items to the YZ 250 just make it that much more usable. I mean after all, well thought out soft ride is better than the teen aged bronko ball buster. I like the old saying of the young and old bull. Young bull says, "let's run down there and knock it out with those new hefers that just came in." Old bull says, "let's just walk down there and knock it out with all of them."

At my age all those added items to the YZ 250 just make it that much more usable. I mean after all, well thought out soft ride is better than the teen aged bronko ball buster. I like the old saying of the young and old bull. Young bull says, "let's run down there and knock it out with those new hefers that just came in." Old bull says, "let's just walk down there and knock it out with all of them."
So, am I to take it that, the older a guy gets, the more likely he is to go for the softer, more supple, easier to handle, less aggressive,type of bike?

everyone knows that 4skins are for lazy riders, 2Ts are for actually SKILLED riders that rely on ability and riders instinct. 4skins create bad habits and are just gross I mean extra cleaning! I use that time for extra riding. Not too mention nothing screams dirt bikes like the smell of premix! I would be willing to make a wager that these kids that have grown up on 4Ts wouldn't be able to even start a 2smoker

everyone knows that 4skins are for lazy riders, 2Ts are for actually SKILLED riders that rely on ability and riders instinct. 4skins create bad habits and are just gross I mean extra cleaning! I use that time for extra riding. Not too mention nothing screams dirt bikes like the smell of premix! I would be willing to make a wager that these kids that have grown up on 4Ts wouldn't be able to even start a 2smoker

I ride 'em cause smokers are more fun. Besides thumpers sound faggy.

Actually they all get to ride 85's coming through the tanks, most ride 125's in schoolboy. A 250f gets ridden somewhat similar manner as a 125 does way up in rpm range. They have a better torque ratio which allows them to tractor more. Lugging a 450f is no longer an option in MOTO. Vet riders that brought the 4t to it's fame used to just click third and roll. Now a days, it's much faster and these same vets are taking the MX classes and learning to go faster by riding the 450 in a manner that's more aggressive.

:banana:

Last fall I rode my buddies little flactulating 4 skin! If that statement sounds gay, it's cause it is! Dean owns the local kawi shop. He is my age and won the Midwest/Canadian hare scramble series in the A class, in 2014! He stated that the trail I busted out last summer was the best ever in ND! Anyways, he has a tricked out 250F and asked if I'd ride it! The first thing I noticed is that is seemed extremely light! The second thing I noticed was that the recluse clutch made this thing feel like a 4000lb car that had a 4cyl engine with a two speed auto trany, with a 241 gear ratio! And this may be an understatement of how it felt!
I only did 1) 14 min lap and by the end of the lap I realized that it was prob the quickest lap I had done there!
That being said, I felt like reading a sigmon/froid book when I stepped off of that thing! And must say I never plan on going to that side ever again!

Last edited:
Last fall I rode my buddies little flactulating 4 skin! If that statement sounds gay, it's cause it is! Dean owns the local kawi shop. He is my age and won the Midwest/Canadian hare scramble series in the A class, in 2014! He stated that the trail I busted out last summer was the best ever in ND! Anyways, he has a tricked out 250F and asked if I'd ride it! The first thing I noticed is that is seemed extremely light! The second thing I noticed was that the recluse clutch made this thing feel like a 4000lb car that had a 4cyl engine with a two speed auto trany, with a 241 gear ratio! And this may be an understatement of how it felt!
I only did 1) 14 min lap and by the end of the lap I realized that it was prob the quickest lap I had done there!
That being said, I felt like reading a sigmon/froid book when I stepped off of that thing! And must say I never plan on going to that side ever again!
We gotta stop this civil war. I'm a huge 2 stroker, hahaha. But we all ride dirt bikes. At least none of us are fags and ride quads! We can all agree on that!

We gotta stop this civil war. I'm a huge 2 stroker, hahaha. But we all ride dirt bikes. At least none of us are fags and ride quads! We can all agree on that!
Correct! Like I said, it was prob the fastest lap I had done on that track! Plus a 48 yr old won the A class on that bike, so, the bike is very capable obviously! Infact, I told Dean that his bike is like cheating!