No one likes a 4 skin

I think it just means he likes the 4 skins, so I don't think it's a full fledged gay thing! Perhaps just curious, I'm no expert though!

If you swing both ways what does that make you? Yes, I have both! Weened on a 2T and love the 4T for DS reasons in CA. So, maybe I am a swinger, maybe I am a lesbian.

Well for the record, I am a lesbian in a mans body!
Like I said, I'm no expert, however, there are certaincaricaturistics of a 4 skin that may help draw a curious person towards them. For instance, the two stroke is known for a harder, more manly hit, whereas the 4 skin is more supple and soft, making it a more pleasurable ride for some!
Excellent questions though!
Things that make u say, hmmmm

So, if you take a YZ250, put a WR450 transmission in it, add a Rekluse, to make it more like a 4 stroke tractor in the tight singletrack, does that make you gay? I found out a year ago that I was a lesbian. I was talking with one and asked her WHY and WHAT makes her a lesbian? She told me of all the things she likes to do with a woman, I told her I like to do that also, I MUST be a lesbian also. After all, I have been married to the same gal for 27 years, with 6 kids.

So, if you take a YZ250, put a WR450 transmission in it, add a Rekluse, to make it more like a 4 stroke tractor in the tight singletrack, does that make you gay? I found out a year ago that I was a lesbian. I was talking with one and asked her WHY and WHAT makes her a lesbian? She told me of all the things she likes to do with a woman, I told her I like to do that also, I MUST be a lesbian also. After all, I have been married to the same gal for 27 years, with 6 kids.

Basically if you try to make a two stroke act like a 4 skin....what you have is more of a drag queen set up, it's like that Lou Reed song...."he shaved his legs then he was a she, doo da doo da doo da doo da doo da doooooo"

It feels good just to say it, doesn't it!
I guess to respond to your question regarding the beginning stages of transgender yz250, it is simply just that, beginning stages of a transgender!
Such deep questions that I really am not qualified to answer! I dropped out of college after 2 yrs, and just change diapers for crying out load
Can't blame me for taking a walk on the wild side.
Hah, that makes a lot more sense than my bullshit explanation!