Newbie in S. Florida

To James' question. :cool:

oh ok cool.

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum. :wave: I see you are already getting a taste of the goings on here. :smirk:

It's nice to see some twisted people on here, makes me feel more at home! Lol

Dave?
Is there too many Dave's on this forum?

Welcome new one from the State that has no clue how to use a voting machine are paper cards.

J/K :hug:

J/k?? No I think you nailed it right on the head! All the politicians in this state are either corrupt or corrupt.

Dave from Florida... Palmer is our resident ASS... and WE mean that in both a nice and harsh way! :hifive:... :gibbs:

Lol sounds like a good guy!!

Dave from Florida... Palmer is our resident ASS... and WE mean that in both a nice and harsh way! :hifive:... :gibbs:
oh ok cool.

It's nice to see some twisted people on here, makes me feel more at home! Lol

J/k?? No I think you nailed it right on the head! All the politicians in this state are either corrupt or corrupt.

Lol sounds like a good guy!!

Epic FAIL again!!!

Bwaaaahahahaha. Funny! NOT!!!!

You must be friends with Emily, the owner of Chat... :busted:
Floridians stick together yah know! :smirk:

Now Rez on the other hand....
1) Owns two bikes, never rides either one.
  • Some sort of old Husky 610 thingamaleftcick.
  • A 2011-12 Husabergamathingy EFI, under 500 mile most likely, and afraid of mountains, with switchbacks especially
2) Have lunch together at least once a month, he takes me to Mc Donald's I always take him to a steak house. (He's a cheep bastard)
Me, I am an ASS and love it. Nothing bothers me except for walks on the beach, quiet beautiful sunsets, good cheese-crackers-whine.
As long as you keep your hand out of your pants while talking, you are OK.
This DBA thing blows most days.
So, dickyacht whats your story?

Bwaaaahahahaha. Funny! NOT!!!!

You must be friends with Emily, the owner of Chat... :busted:
Floridians stick together yah know! :smirk:

Now Rez on the other hand....
1) Owns two bikes, never rides either one.
  • Some sort of old Husky 610 thingamaleftcick.
  • A 2011-12 Husabergamathingy EFI, under 500 mile most likely, and afraid of mountains, with switchbacks especially
2) Have lunch together at least once a month, he takes me to Mc Donald's I always take him to a steak house. (He's a cheep bastard)
Me, I am an ASS and love it. Nothing bothers me except for walks on the beach, quiet beautiful sunsets, good cheese-crackers-whine.
As long as you keep your hand out of your pants while talking, you are OK.
This DBA thing blows most days.
So, dickyacht whats your story?

Nope not friends with anyone on here. I should be getting my bike next week and I assure you it will be used regularly in the Everglades and several other places around the state. Next April I will be going to a off-road event in Texas with my Raptor and I will be bringing the bike for that as well.

So "ASS" you asked for my story, here's a summary. Married 11 years, own my own business, love my job, born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, been driving off-road since I was 9, have a attack trained German Shepherd, been hunting and shooting since I was 7, have a small group of friends that are survivalists/prepers " not the crazy kind I just like to have a plan", and I spent every summer and hunting season in the mountains of Wyoming when I was younger working on a ranch.

Sweet, Your thread but hey...
Married 24 + years
6 kids, G,G,G,B,G,B 24 to 16
Bikes since I was about 15
Off Road/hunted/fished when I was 12 out in Kansas and a bunch of other crap for a couple years and summers.
Then Drag raced back in the late 70s-80s when we had our own strip in Orange County CA. and could bracket race friends every Tuesday
Owned a 56 bug, still have a 69 VW Westy worked for VW America from 78-85, Bunch of other cars. Work for the County now past 24 years.
Have Toyotas, 2011 Taco 4X4 LB quad cab main truck. 96 Land Cruiser with old man emu 4" lift, slides, winch, lockers, bumpers etc. for wheeling. And a bunch of other misc toyota/Scion
My oldest Daughter trains dogs for the Orange County Police Canine Academy OCPCA and has two shepherds now (her pup is the long hair original Shep. beautiful dog)
Don't give a shit about survivalist, not because of crazy, because I wont be hear when it comes down to that shit, hold my own with my arsenal, don't need to practice. If you are going to shoot, shoot to kill. Game or protection!
That XR bike you are getting will be a perfect bike for what you want it for.
I had a 2003 XR400 that had many miles on it and ran strong. Two knee surgeries and I had to get the e-button.
Sounds like you are a good man, so when I retire, I'll be looking into a florida trip. 4.5 years...