Newbie in S. Florida

Sweet, Your thread but hey...
Married 24 + years
6 kids, G,G,G,B,G,B 24 to 16
Bikes since I was about 15
Off Road/hunted/fished when I was 12 out in Kansas and a bunch of other crap for a couple years and summers.
Then Drag raced back in the late 70s-80s when we had our own strip in Orange County CA. and could bracket race friends every Tuesday
Owned a 56 bug, still have a 69 VW Westy worked for VW America from 78-85, Bunch of other cars. Work for the County now past 24 years.
Have Toyotas, 2011 Taco 4X4 LB quad cab main truck. 96 Land Cruiser with old man emu 4" lift, slides, winch, lockers, bumpers etc. for wheeling. And a bunch of other misc toyota/Scion
My oldest Daughter trains dogs for the Orange County Police Canine Academy OCPCA and has two shepherds now (her pup is the long hair original Shep. beautiful dog)
Don't give a shit about survivalist, not because of crazy, because I wont be hear when it comes down to that shit, hold my own with my arsenal, don't need to practice. If you are going to shoot, shoot to kill. Game or protection!
That XR bike you are getting will be a perfect bike for what you want it for.
I had a 2003 XR400 that had many miles on it and ran strong. Two knee surgeries and I had to get the e-button.
Sounds like you are a good man, so when I retire, I'll be looking into a florida trip. 4.5 years...

Palmer you make me horny you are such a stud. :smirk:

Palmer you make me horny you are such a stud. :smirk:

I might like you better if we slept together DICK! But that will be NEVER! :hug:
Kind of sorry I missed you over Tday. You got any other rides down south planed?
What kinda vehicles do you drive off road? :rocker:

Any vehicle is an off road vehicle little girl. I like Dave's Raptor, nice trucks, but I love my LC80.
Dave, you had any problems with the suspension on that truck?

I might like you better if we slept together DICK! But that will be NEVER! :hug:
Kind of sorry I missed you over Tday. You got any other rides down south planed?

Any vehicle is an off road vehicle little girl. I like Dave's Raptor, nice trucks, but I love my LC80.
Dave, you had any problems with the suspension on that truck?

No knock on wood this truck is bullet proof! I've had it up to 140mph on a dirt rd. It's like driving a old hot rod, it has SOOO much power with incredible throttle response.

How long ya had it?

Since April but it's a 2011 with 30k miles. I've done lots of upgrades.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355458139371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355458139371.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355458161118.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355458161118.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 23
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355458243731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355458243731.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355458295626.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355458295626.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355458355329.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355458355329.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 24
Thanks, it was awesome! The scary part was that it got there soooo easy. I backed off for 2 reasons, 1 I was running out of road, and 2 the canal was looking scarier and scarier. If I could find a big area with no canals I bet it could hit 150-160.

Looks silver in some pictures and whit in others. Would love to beat one of them across the Dez to see how it faired. Once you get to a buck some on a dirt/gravel road you really are pushing it without enough space on both sides. Sweet run though.. :thumb:

Looks silver in some pictures and whit in others. Would love to beat one of them across the Dez to see how it faired. Once you get to a buck some on a dirt/gravel road you really are pushing it without enough space on both sides. Sweet run though.. :thumb:

It's silver. Ford ran one in the Baja 1000. It was a stock truck they just stripped it and put a bunch of safety stuff on it. It finished 3rd in class with only a few minor breakdowns.