New Years Weekend in Spangler

Hi,

Rich here, Brent's friend on the Husaberg. Thanks for the great weekend of riding! I made a waypoint of BarbieTown/Ville/Berg/Whatever, let me know if anyone needs it.

Planning to ride out to Death Valley in March, will swing by and add to the Barbie experience :thumb:

Welcome Rich (aka: TWG)... Cant' be all bad, you ride a Berg! :thumb:

Welcome TWG (if you don't mind me calling you that). Sorry I did not get the chance to ride with you when you came out. Maybe another time. You need to drag Brent out on your Mojave ride..:smirk:

We only live about 5 miles apart and ride bicycles together. Yeah, I've been bugging him to put a play date on the calendar to break in his new ride :crash:

We only live about 5 miles apart and ride bicycles together. Yeah, I've been bugging him to put a play date on the calendar to break in his new ride :crash:
Welcome to the forum. I did not really know how close some of you are as I live in Glendora. I must have missed you at New Years because I do not remember you.

530 Dave, You have got to be kidding. I have never seen a grown man play Barbis before. Thanks for that, you just sealed the FR "Q" deal. Hey, it's ok, England has two Queens also. :smirk:
Not that there is anything wrong with playing with the barbies, but I was actually trying to assemble the road. :smirk: Now CDA on the other hand was busy trying to tie barbie down to the slide with his zip ties but somehow pictures have not shown up for that. :thinking:

Not that there is anything wrong with playing with the barbies, but I was actually trying to assemble the road. :smirk: Now CDA on the other hand was busy trying to tie barbie down to the slide with his zip ties but somehow pictures have not shown up for that. :thinking:
:noidea: I have no idea what you are talking about....

Welcome to the forum. I did not really how close some of you are as I live in Glendora. I must have missed you at New Years because I do not remember you.
dscf0329-jpg.11793

:devil: