New to this

View attachment 948I will give this a shot. This is my ride, same as my user name. You wanted a picture and this is from last weekend. :wave:

Nice ride :thumb:

Nice Kaboom! And Welcome to the site..:thumb: Nice stand you got there, did you get the go fast ktm that does not come with those funky sticks hanging off the side...:smirk:

Yes, it is missing the stick on the left side. AND you for got those pretty reflectors that adorn the fork tubes!! :prof:

I think CDA has some competition.....:prof:...:smirk:...only thing's missing are the chair, rag and bottle of polish? :smirk:
There is a chair off to the right and what looks to be an Ax Handle..:shocked: I wonder what happen to the rider of the shorter bike hiding behind the Gold Fish....

:thinking: I better use my PT skills and do a little polishing on my scooter. I do not want to be shown up..:smirk:

There is a chair off to the right and what looks to be an Ax Handle..:shocked: I wonder what happen to the rider of the shorter bike hiding behind the Gold Fish....

:thinking: I better use my PT skills and do a little polishing on my scooter. I do not want to be shown up..:smirk:

I saw that but I thought it was the frame of the generator...well then, let the polishing begin! :ride:

You are very observant. The short bike is my sons 150R Honda. The ax is leaning on my chair along side our MH and that is used to throw at intruders :shocked: or more commonly used for the fire wood.