New to this

James

Staff member
Sacasim wasnt my intent. What I ment was............... Ok maybe a little sarcastic. In a way I wish I still lived in So. Cal. But only for the riding. I lived in San Diego for 5 years, and enjoyed it. But Calif. is (IMO) a nice place to visit. But I likely will never live there again.
No no, I meant Buck was being sarcastic, you know since most members are from that area. :thumb:

California is one of the best places to live and ride, which is why it is so grossly overpopulated. I love it here and at the same time hate it. One of these days when I am rich my wife and I are out of here too.
Sacasim wasnt my intent. What I ment was............... Ok maybe a little sarcastic. In a way I wish I still lived in So. Cal. But only for the riding. I lived in San Diego for 5 years, and enjoyed it. But Calif. is (IMO) a nice place to visit. But I likely will never live there again.

Nice Kaboom! And Welcome to the site..:thumb: Nice stand you got there, did you get the go fast ktm that does not come with those funky sticks hanging off the side...:smirk:

I apologize for CDA he's the resident bike polisher/stand rider :smirk:
Hey every forum has to have one. I'll be the first to admit, that my scooter looks great hanging out on the stand. Taking it off and actually riding it? That's a whole other story...I am still trying to figure out how to venture off the dirt roads of So Cal and challenge myself on the Desert Trails...:thumb:

James

Staff member
View attachment 948
I will give this a shot. This is my ride, same as my user name. You wanted a picture and this is from last weekend. :wave:
:thumb: Excellent
Hey every forum has to have one. I'll be the first to admit, that my scooter looks great hanging out on the stand. Taking it off and actually riding it? That's a whole other story...I am still trying to figure out how to venture off the dirt roads of So Cal and challenge myself on the Desert Trails...:thumb:
:rolleyes: Don't mind him 530. :smirk:

I still have the stick on the side. I only use that when I am out on the trails. At camp and in the garage it sits on the stand so all the weight is off of everything. For many years I rode bikes with no side stand and I always thought it to be a pain in the rear when I wanted to stop out in the country somewhere and had to lean it against a rock or a buddies bike.
Nice Kaboom! And Welcome to the site..:thumb: Nice stand you got there, did you get the go fast ktm that does not come with those funky sticks hanging off the side...:smirk: