New to DBA

Yep its go-liver yee haw pass the bourbon. Nice to see that rapscallion Slyko found light and is here now too!!! Cheers to this place. Let's RIDE!:banana::thumb:

Believe it or not, I've actually improved my riding style. Not much, but a little bit. :smirk:

Too many times I run into posers that talk and act but don't ride. I went for a weekend ride with a fella that talked a great game.......... but walk & chew gum........... well that was another story.

I have the ugliest bike, the oldest equipment, wear the worst gear, but I have the most fun out there!

The best was when I rode with the KTMtalk crowd and they WOULD NOT let me load my bike. They insisted their 18 year old son loaded it. :D Nice! :banana:

Believe it or not, I've actually improved my riding style. Not much, but a little bit. :smirk:

Too many times I run into posers that talk and act but don't ride. I went for a weekend ride with a fella that talked a great game.......... but walk & chew gum........... well that was another story.

I have the ugliest bike, the oldest equipment, wear the worst gear, but I have the most fun out there!

The best was when I rode with the KTMtalk crowd and they WOULD NOT let me load my bike. They insisted their 18 year old son loaded it. :D Nice! :banana:

So does this mean we have to load your bike if we want to be "the best" crowd to ride with? I'd do it for you just to watch you dig another hole.

BTW...We need an ugly bike contest because Im pretty sure mine would win right now. I wont even go into worn gear..just that I had to borrow a chest protector from my son for tomorrow because mine that is already zip tied broke again for the final time! Sounds like you may be what they call a "sleeper" Slyko. Hey that is kind of catchy and rather cool, Sleeper Slyko!