New ride!

there was a wr450 on my last ride, what a tank compared to my bike, or even to the crf450r that was there, sure wore the rider out, and he is a big, strong guy(former college football star).
I get worn out riding it... But only when I ride 12 hours and over 150 miles of trails. I've never been worn out with my bike on just the average ride of 6 hours or so. I've had friends get worn out from 5 hour rides and im just getting started and they are riding bikes that are way lighter than mine and shorter. im a big guy (6 foot 220 some pounds) and old blue and I just handle everything. im just sitting in my garage right now listening to music and typing all of this on my phone haha.

Y'all is hijacking my thread :smirk:

Anyway a recap of the race: in the heat, got the hole shot, stalled on the second lap and ended up 5th.

In the main, got 2nd out of the hole and passed the guy on the last lap for the win. So 5th and 1st for 2nd overall out of 17. It was a ton of fun!

a7a6d57b.jpg

I get worn out riding it... But only when I ride 12 hours and over 150 miles of trails. I've never been worn out with my bike on just the average ride of 6 hours or so. I've had friends get worn out from 5 hour rides and im just getting started and they are riding bikes that are way lighter than mine and shorter. im a big guy (6 foot 220 some pounds) and old blue and I just handle everything. im just sitting in my garage right now listening to music and typing all of this on my phone haha.
Riding singletrack here, 3 engine hours destroys me (~40+ miles of st) Im ready to go home and go to bed after that, haha. And that's coming from a 5'11 165lb guy in decent shape... :noidea:

haha sorry for taking off with your thread it was just sitting there unguarded... Glad you had fun at the race, we got extreme indoor enduro coming up next weekend, I rode in it last year and took 6th out of 15 in my class. But I can't ride in it this year because I promised my friend who signed up for it I would be his pit boss. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and video.

Anyway a recap of the race: in the heat, got the hole shot, stalled on the second lap and ended up 5th.

In the main, got 2nd out of the hole and passed the guy on the last lap for the win. So 5th and 1st for 2nd overall out of 17. It was a ton of fun!

You suck, i've done two races now and only came in 15th out of 19 for my best. Stop being so good dammit!

Riding singletrack here, 3 engine hours destroys me (~40+ miles of st) Im ready to go home and go to bed after that, haha. And that's coming from a 5'11 165lb guy in decent shape... :noidea:

*test*