New ride!

picked this up yesterday. 2010 ktm 250 SXF. its very powerful but takes a lot more shifting than i am used to. but i am slowly getting used to it. This is the first 4 stroke i have ever had. Its a lot of fun riding it! The stock bars were obviously not made for taller people (im 6'2) so i put on a set of pro tapers in pastrana FMX bend. That made it a lot easier to ride. Its mostly stock except for the pipe, KTM powerparts unbreakable levers, and the bars.

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

James

Staff member
picked this up yesterday. 2010 ktm 250 SXF. its very powerful but takes a lot more shifting than i am used to. but i am slowly getting used to it.
If I may ask, how much?

Also 4 strokes should take less shifting, you might want to change your gearing. :noidea:

Keeping the 2hundo. I like the graphics but the number 7 has got to go
Not a Bubba fan? :smirk:
new bars and no numbers

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg
Very sexy. :drool:

If I were to ever get a different brand (not going to happen :P) it'd probably be a KTM 250f. :thumb:

If I may ask, how much?

Also 4 strokes should take less shifting, you might want to change your gearing :

$3000 with 11.9 hours :banana: it wouldnt start but I cleaned the carb out and it runs like a dream.

It's already geared up some. My 200 has a wide ratio tranny and I pretty much stay in 3rd anywhere but the 250 seems like I need to shift more. But it sure is fast!