New ride!

nice bike... I ride my buddies 05 KTM250f once in awhile... the motor grenaded on him while doing supermoto and he had someone build him $2500 bomb... Now its insane fast :shocked:

James

Staff member
That's the plan! Im pretty used to it now. It's a fast little bike. It'll be my first time on a track. Should be fun!
Oh dang, and an AX track at that. :shocked: Got a helmet cam so that we also have something to enjoy? :smirk:

:thumb: If you keep the "just having fun" mentality you'll be fine, just don't ride over your head.

Yeah I didn't want to go out to an ax track for my first race but then i don't want wait until march to ride a mx track either. I'll be in the beginner class so I'm pretty sure I'll do ok. I don't have a helmet cam and I'm glad I don't :smirk:

make sure you add oil before you start it, and don't reuse a cracked cam cap :smirk:

:lol:

Someone had to say it.

new bars and no numbers

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Very sexy bike Jake:thumb:

Too bad you had to go all 4t on us:cry:

Yeah I didn't want to go out to an ax track for my first race but then i don't want wait until march to ride a mx track either. I'll be in the beginner class so I'm pretty sure I'll do ok. I don't have a helmet cam and I'm glad I don't :smirk:

Remember, at the starting gate you put it in first, rev super high and when the gate drops pop the clutch and pull up.

I say put it second gear at the gate :thumb: from my understanding 85 cc up you take off in second, your boot in front of the gear shfter and after take off use your heal on the way up to the pegs to shift to third. But I am not racer :noidea: someone with race experiance should be handing this advice out not me :smirk:

I say put it second gear at the gate :thumb: from my understanding 85 cc up you take off in second, your boot in front of the gear shfter and after take off use your heal on the way up to the pegs to shift to third. But I am not racer :noidea: someone with race experiance should be handing this advice out not me :smirk:

That is correct!:thumb: