450F New Papa of '08 kx450f

SRAD97750

Staff member
I could own your motorcycle 'on paper' with just your name, address, and the VIN. It's smart to keep some things private. As a mod, I would have edited it for your safety. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I could own your motorcycle 'on paper' with just your name, address, and the VIN. It's smart to keep some things private. As a mod, I would have edited it for your safety. -BIG DAN:thumb:
I appreciate that. I should have known better, I used to sell cars.

Dude......that blows. Now see, that should be a hangin offense in my book.

I helped a few guys get bikes back. Funny how you can tell apd about a really great lead (ie i saw the motorcycle in a pickup with license number abc 123 and that corresponds to address such and such and they tell you something like "the officer working that case will return on thursday and we will give him that information". The owner was the one feeding that to the police and i saw him collecting himself and then camly saying "i sure hope you can wait until thursday to respond to his house, I am heading over when i hang up". anyway, he ended up sending his gf and one of her friends over to pretend like their car stalled so the guy would go to his garage for some tools and they got to see the bike and cell phoned Bobby, who was quite near. So in walks nearly three hundred pounds of bad mood and tells the guy that the yz is leaving with him and if the police do showup on thursday to just let them know it had all been handled. anyway, the guy who was about half that size called a friend who got there before Bobby was gone, and the guy went weak knee'd. I dont know why he didnt cripple them.

I helped a few guys get bikes back. Funny how you can tell apd about a really great lead (ie i saw the motorcycle in a pickup with license number abc 123 and that corresponds to address such and such and they tell you something like "the officer working that case will return on thursday and we will give him that information". The owner was the one feeding that to the police and i saw him collecting himself and then camly saying "i sure hope you can wait until thursday to respond to his house, I am heading over when i hang up". anyway, he ended up sending his gf and one of her friends over to pretend like their car stalled so the guy would go to his garage for some tools and they got to see the bike and cell phoned Bobby, who was quite near. So in walks nearly three hundred pounds of bad mood and tells the guy that the yz is leaving with him and if the police do showup on thursday to just let them know it had all been handled. anyway, the guy who was about half that size called a friend who got there before Bobby was gone, and the guy went weak knee'd. I dont know why he didnt cripple them.

Almost same situation with me a buddy spotted my bike etc..... So I called and and told them(apd) where the bike was and I was headed there right now. I'll be damned if they were not there before me, tools me to stay my distance after I had identified some of the unique details of the bike. They handeled it, and the 18 year 3 month old punk (his name was Michael fucking miller) started crying and confessed. I went home with my 4 month old RM and that was that.....,oh yeah I also got 2,300 ish in restitution.

I've cast my net far and wide. Anyone at all in my area who's even considering buying a dirt bike through the usual routes should have heard about it by now.

Now here's what I worry about. Prospective buyer tells thieving piece of trash, "Dude, this bike's hotter than a two dollar hooker after penny pitcher night. I'll give you $50." And away it goes...

I've seen it happen with guns. Watched my grandad pay $20 for a second gen Colt SAA .45 and took it straight to the PD.