Husqvarna New Husky TC250

So I spent this weekend in the garage prepping my bike for my Mexico ride that is coming up. I installed the Trail Tech Voyager unit and some new handlebars.

Here is what I started with.
DSC_0438.JPG

Here is what it looked like during the process.

DSC_0439.JPG

Here is the Voyager installed. I always run a bar pad so it took me awhile to get the mount right, since none of the mounts included in the box fit, and the bar pad cut to fit. I liked how it turned out we will see though. I am a minimalist and am not sure I want a head unit on my motorcycle. I need it for the GPS for the ride down in mexico so it might be removed when I get back.

DSC_0440.JPG

Here is a shot of the front with out the number plate installed. I still have to modify the number plate so I can get it to fit on with the Trail Tech unit.

DSC_0441.JPG

Gorgeous shop Brock :thumb: ^^^^^^

I wish it was mine. That is my father in laws house. He has an awesome garage and is a total neat freak. When I first started dating my wife I was a junior in high school. I went over to pick her up to go on a date. He had a BSA Goldstar in the living room that he had just restored. I have helped him restore vintage husky's and Vintage CZ's in there and we have also built a couple bikes together. It is an awesome place to just hang out. One day I will have one like that. But until then his will have to do.

So after the Baja trip I decided I needed to put some radiator guards on my bike before I destroyed an unoptanium radiator. I have already tweaked both and I know I am playing with fire if I dont put these on. So here they are I will get some installed pictures later.

Husky Radiator Braces.JPG

Got some new parts. Anybody ever heard of these grips? They are made here in Las Vegas. My buddy ran them at the last race and I felt them on his bike, they are super tacky and wear really good. My buddy has a blister problem and he said these grips has an awesome feel and he didn't get any blisters during the race with these. And the best thing is these grips sell for 5.95 RETAIL.

AMEGrips.JPG

Here is a link to see them. http://www.powersportjunkie.com/AME-MC-Round-Grips-Black-p/ame-mc-round.htm

-Brock
powersportjunkie.com
shoppsj.com

Got some new parts. Anybody ever heard of these grips? They are made here in Las Vegas. My buddy ran them at the last race and I felt them on his bike, they are super tacky and wear really good. My buddy has a blister problem and he said these grips has an awesome feel and he didn't get any blisters during the race with these. And the best thing is these grips sell for 5.95 RETAIL.

View attachment 11192

-Brock
powersportjunkie.com
shoppsj.com
I just ordered a set, mainly because of the 5.95 retail :lol:

So I went for a ride this weekend with my buddy to brake in our new race bike for the next two races. We went for about 4 hours and I was noticing a lot of dust collecting on the swingarm. I couldn't figure out why until we got back to the truck. Looks like I lost two bolts from behind my Kick Starter and oil was seeping out of the case. I don't even have enough oil in the case to show on the sight glass. Thankfully we stopped when we did so I don't think the motor ran low enough on oil to damage the bearings.

Here are the pics.

DSC_0549.JPG

So I went for a ride this weekend with my buddy to brake in our new race bike for the next two races. We went for about 4 hours and I was noticing a lot of dust collecting on the swingarm. I couldn't figure out why until we got back to the truck. Looks like I lost two bolts from behind my Kick Starter and oil was seeping out of the case. I don't even have enough oil in the case to show on the sight glass. Thankfully we stopped when we did so I don't think the motor ran low enough on oil to damage the bearings.

Here are the pics.

View attachment 11951
good thing you caught it