Husqvarna New Husky TC250

Here is my early birthday present to myself. I got to ride this bike as a demo and I was hooked so I had to buy one.

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

I guess I will make this the build thread of my Husky. I want someplace to document the progress.

Here she sat waiting for the suspension to get back from factory connection.

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

Here is what I got back last thursday in preparation for my first WORCS Race.
DSC_0201.jpg

I also added a G2 Ergonomics quick turn throttle. I think these things are awesome. I have put them on every dirtbike I own.

DSC_0532.jpg

This one came off my YZ that is why it looks so worn. I forgot to take a picture of the one for this bike before I put it on.

DSC_0531.jpg

They are aluminum so you dont have to worry about a broken throttle tube when you go down. Also since they have a larger cam you don't have as much elbow drop under acceleration so you have more control. This works really well for me since I try to stand up as much as possible. Pick one up here http://www.powersportjunkie.com/G2-Ergonomics-50-300-p/tr-170716.htm

After about an hour of work here she is ready to get loaded on to the truck and head to Cali.
DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

I added some CYCRA Handguards to help keep my hands safe from bushes or rocks. These ones are nice because they flex forward so you dont have to worry about getting your hand stuck in them in the event of a crash. Also dont have to worry about them breaking off if you go down. You can check them out here http://www.powersportjunkie.com/CYCRA-0225-12XVT-p/tr-123215.htm

Here we are loading up for the trek down south. First time I have ever used the bike carrier and I was impressed. Much nicer to ride to Cali in a Tahoe then a truck loaded down.

DSC_1129.jpg

Here is what the end result was.

DSC_1134.jpg

And then when we got to our room. The hotel said they had 24 hour security but we werent buying it. Felt much safer with them in the room with us.

DSC_1136.jpg