Husqvarna New Husky TC250

So monday I dropped my bike back off at Dynojet. They have a new system they want to employ on my bike. Instead of taking the RPM reading of the injector impulse they are going to take a reading off the crank sensor. It is going to be a way more accurate way to get the timing. Also I told them that the bike had trouble starting when warm so they are going to check that out as well.

I got a phone call from them today and they told me that when they we trying to remove the gas tank the plastic Elbow on the fuel line broke. :doh: . They were very apologetic and told me that they are ordering me a set of anodized aluminum ones from ZipTY racing and that they will have them overnight-ed so they can do the tune tomorrow and friday so I can have it back for the weekend. These dudes are awesome.

Oh and hopefully I will have some Dyno Run print outs to share with you guys on monday.

So monday I dropped my bike back off at Dynojet. They have a new system they want to employ on my bike. Instead of taking the RPM reading of the injector impulse they are going to take a reading off the crank sensor. It is going to be a way more accurate way to get the timing. Also I told them that the bike had trouble starting when warm so they are going to check that out as well.

I got a phone call from them today and they told me that when they we trying to remove the gas tank the plastic Elbow on the fuel line broke. :doh: . They were very apologetic and told me that they are ordering me a set of anodized aluminum ones from ZipTY racing and that they will have them overnight-ed so they can do the tune tomorrow and friday so I can have it back for the weekend. These dudes are awesome.

Oh and hopefully I will have some Dyno Run print outs to share with you guys on monday.
:thumb:

As most of you know, I'm not normally into prying but, Brock, any chance you just happened to find a diamond mine in your back yard?....

As most of you know, I'm not normally into prying but, Brock, any chance you just happened to find a diamond mine in your back yard?....

Man I wish!! I am the only one in vegas with a 2012 TC250. I know the guy that runs the BMW shop here in town and he is really good friends with the guys that own dyno jet. Dyno Jet called me and asked if I could bring my bike down so they could do some testing with it. They have a new system that uses crank timing to measure RPM's. So they want to use my bike as the lab rat.

So I just got off the phone with the guy from DynoJet. They informed me that they need to keep my bike for the weekend. :banghead: Good thing I have kept up on the 300 So I will have a bike to ride this weekend!! They need to keep it because they found that the warm starting issue was inherent to their product and they need to make some software adjustments to fix it. BUT for my troubles and being without a bike for the weekend they are giving me a power commander for my partners 2011 KX 450. These dudes are stand up guys and I can tell you every bike of mine from here on out will have a power commander installed.

So I finally got the Dyno sheets from Dynojet. The blue line is stock and the red line is stock components with mapping. They where having a starting issue that they said they got figured out. Well they got it as close as they could in the Dyno room. It is definitely better than it was. I took it out last weekend and the starting was 3-4 kicks every time. I got into the power commander when I got home and adjusted the fuel map at start up. It is a one kick wonder now in the garage we will see what she does in her natural environment.

dyno run.JPG

Got some more stuff in. Getting ready to head to Mexico at the end of the month.

There isn't going to be any course markers on the mexico ride so every bike will be equipped with GPS. I got my trail tech voyager in today. Going to do a video on it tomorrow then install it on the bike.

DSC_0430.JPG

This thing is awesome it does everything the other trail tech computers did plus GPS. We will see how it works.

Also picked up this billet kill switch from ride engineering. It gets rid of the plastic switch and mounts directly to the perch. For my bike I am not sure I am going to like it since I have brembo levers so the button will be facing straight up in the air. But it cleans up the bars and wont break like the plastic ones.

DSC_0432.JPG

Do you have one? Did you use the external antenna for yours?

Yes, and yes. I ran it to the back fender and put it on the left side just behind the seat. They say that the dash guard scrambles the internal antenna and it is needed, so I put it on. I also picked up the pickup and drill/taped the front rotor bracket to run the stock head and the voyager at the same time.