New Guy From Jersey

I know I said I would post pictures of my Jeep and bikes, but haven't really gotten the time to. So, instead, here's a picture of my Jeep that my buddy took. It doesn't really do the 3.5" lift and 33" tires any justice, but it will have to suffice for now! Also, rockin' the 5.7L in there! I'll get better ones up soon!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389068167812.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389068167812.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 11
I love all Jeeps. Emily, yours is looking good too!

Well that's good to hear. I've done nothing for it appearance wise. All I have done to the exterior of it is wax it right after I got it over a year ago :lol: Wanting to try and bang out the dent in the front bumper or get a new one and then bedline the front and rear, and paint the ugly plastic even though I'm apart of the anti-paint plastic club. The wheels are rusting off but it's such a pain in the ass to paint them when it's your DD.

Well that's good to hear. I've done nothing for it appearance wise. All I have done to the exterior of it is wax it right after I got it over a year ago :lol: Wanting to try and bang out the dent in the front bumper or get a new one and then bedline the front and rear, and paint the ugly plastic even though I'm apart of the anti-paint plastic club. The wheels are rusting off but it's such a pain in the ass to paint them when it's your DD.

Oh, I know what you mean. Making your daily your off road rig at the same time can be hell. When I painted my wheels, I just had my Jeep on 4 stands for a day while I had all four wheels done.

Oh, I know what you mean. Making your daily your off road rig at the same time can be hell. When I painted my wheels, I just had my Jeep on 4 stands for a day while I had all four wheels done.

I just need to get er done. Since mine are rusty as heck I'd really like to find somebody with a sand blaster to blast the front and backs for me. I have a glass bead machine but they'll only fit in there if I take the tires off and ain't nobody got time fo dat. BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE I'LL GET BORED ONE WEEKEND. :lol: