New Guy From Jersey

If you're into mountain bikes, then you can check out my Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9vD4iJ4jQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUkRmYdQAnMRHk1nux__FuuQ That's the first video I have ever done and it was at Mountain Creek Bike park. I took most of my videos down as I just got a new GoPro 3+ and plan on shooting better videos for mountain biking and dirt biking!

I'm not really home right now to get some good pictures of the Jeep, mountain, and dirt bike, but when I do get home, I'll post away!
YEAAAAHHHHH BUDDY

Hah :eek: I mean, if I practiced...

But honestly, I would love a foam pit to go to. :rolleyes:
haha its was fun. That was my first time ever going somewhere on a pedal bike and i took a bike i found in the trash :lol:. I learned how to backflip on a trampoline the next day so next time i go i might actually be able to pull one

haha its was fun. That was my first time ever going somewhere on a pedal bike and i took a bike i found in the trash :lol:. I learned how to backflip on a trampoline the next day so next time i go i might actually be able to pull one

Take me with you! I'm not sure where you're at, but I would love to. I also couldn't anytime soon, I have a separated AC joint.

We'll just have to get something big going on the East side and get it going! I'm also sure this is much easier said then done.