New Guy From Jersey

Hey everyone,

I'd like to start off by saying that my knowledge of dirt bikes is somewhat minimal. I am 17 now and spend most of my life under my Jeep. Aside from that, I mountain bike often, longboard, and play ice hockey. A little while ago, my dad surprised me with a Honda CR85R Expert model and I have been with that since. I'm looking to upgrade soon, but I would like to learn more first, so I made an account here!

Hey everyone,

I'd like to start off by saying that my knowledge of dirt bikes is somewhat minimal. I am 17 now and spend most of my life under my Jeep. Aside from that, I mountain bike often, longboard, and play ice hockey. A little while ago, my dad surprised me with a Honda CR85R Expert model and I have been with that since. I'm looking to upgrade soon, but I would like to learn more first, so I made an account here!

Jersey here... RECOGNIZE!!
Welcome to the forum :thumb: what part of Jersey are you from? We are from the Flemington/Somerville area.

Welcome! Get some pictures of them up! @Emily has a hard-on for jeeps. Also if you can wrench on a car you can wrench on a bike, they're pretty simple. Good luck!

Huh, sounds like me and Emily will get along just fine then. :wink: But, that's what I figured, I just have to learn more, that's why I joined this community!

Mountain bikes and dirt bikes :drool: PICTURES OF BOTH MEOW

If you're into mountain bikes, then you can check out my Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9vD4iJ4jQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUkRmYdQAnMRHk1nux__FuuQ That's the first video I have ever done and it was at Mountain Creek Bike park. I took most of my videos down as I just got a new GoPro 3+ and plan on shooting better videos for mountain biking and dirt biking!

I'm not really home right now to get some good pictures of the Jeep, mountain, and dirt bike, but when I do get home, I'll post away!