new girl from cali

thats cool haha yeah i havent broken anything since then but last time i ate shit i was in jawbone and i was skipping across woops in a wash and my rear end went sideways and i flew over the handle bars tumbled a lil bit went into shock for like 15 and rode back to camp once i got my vision back i love falling suprisingly i learn a lot from it

Don't we all. :cripple:

Welcome to the forum. I am somewhat new here and there is a lot of fun to be had here. I used to ride a CR500 and it is a beast. I used to get stiff knuckles from a day of riding just from holding onto it. I ride Cal City and the others you mentioned except Havasu. Maybe one of these days we may hook up on the trails. :thumb:

thats cool haha yeah i havent broken anything since then but last time i ate shit i was in jawbone and i was skipping across woops in a wash and my rear end went sideways and i flew over the handle bars tumbled a lil bit went into shock for like 15 and rode back to camp once i got my vision back i love falling suprisingly i learn a lot from it
Like not falling again. :thinking:

:wave: Welcome Jess, you have any pictures of your bikes, sounds like you got a garage full. :ride:

Good to see another person that supports our troops. :USA: My avatar is almost always something patriotic. :thumb:
yeah i posted like 2 in my albums illl take a picture today when i get home and yeah i was going to join the marines but gonna be a paramedic instead

Welcome to the forum. I am somewhat new here and there is a lot of fun to be had here. I used to ride a CR500 and it is a beast. I used to get stiff knuckles from a day of riding just from holding onto it. I ride Cal City and the others you mentioned except Havasu. Maybe one of these days we may hook up on the trails. :thumb:

haha cool yeah i only go to cal city when my friend goes other than that i ride in jawbone or red rock and alright cool haha i helped a dude last time i was out that had a ktm some old dude he couldnt start it back up and i did it for him

haha cool yeah i only go to cal city when my friend goes other than that i ride in jawbone or red rock and alright cool haha i helped a dude last time i was out that had a ktm some old dude he couldnt start it back up and i did it for him

Well hell yeah you did! You kick over a 500:hail:

Soccer is good cross conditioning! Im sure your legs are very strong.