new girl from cali

When it comes to welcoming new DBAers, we definitely have a leg up on our competition, no bones about it.:prof:

OK, now I can stop. :P

:focus:

Just giving you a heads-up Timo, you really should try and keep things on topic or James is going to give you an earfull. You're welcome, N-Edge......:lol:

:lol: Don't worry about them, there's a lot of funny business that goes on here, all PG13 of course. :thumb:

BTW if you click the button all the way to the right that looks like this
multiquote-back_40b.png
, it will allow you to quote multiple people at once., big time saver. :thumb:
oh and im gonna put up some more pics i think u were the one that said to lol i dont remember

If you didn't have a BF. Would it be ok not to be "Hot" ? And it's always ok to window shop as long as you don't touch.
i accidently replied to brian and not you but you an read it for yourself and i dont care if you think im not hot cool if not ok then whatever doesnt matter to me

i dont care what you say you can think im hot all you want it doesnt matter im really relaxed with that kinda stuff its not like i dont hear it lol i like haveing other guys saying im hot or whatever

I like your attitude Missy. :thumb: You're comfortable in your own skin, F what everyone else thinks, Roost to you, and your parents.(If I could :smirk:) Also I looked at your album, and you're very cute, being I'm 30 years older then you, and have a 20 year old Daughter, that's as far as I'm going with that. Good luck with your BF, and your future, whatever direction you may take it. As far as TWS goes, he's an ok dude, he just needs to use more smilies to convey his point.:naughty: