new girl from cali

Welcome to the site young lady. It is always refreshing to see more girls show up with a passion for dirt bikes. So if you belong to the TTR125 and your Dad belongs to the CR500, who's the lucky riders of the KX500, RM250 and 250 Quad? I've had a few CR500s and KX500s in my day and they were the best bikes with plenty of power to go anywhere and up anything.

Great job on supporting the troops, I have a daughter in the Army and my Bro-In-Law as well. :USA:

Welcome to DBA. You have a very impressive stable. :hail: Here's some welcome Roost for ya! :cheers:

What? Where's the "Kick off your boots and stay a while?" Somehow I feel cheated. :smirk:
:lol:
It was darn hard for me not to put that in there - it just didn't seem to fit with welcoming a young lady to the forum.

James

Staff member
:naughty: If you guys don't get :focus: you won't have to worry about a boot, shoe, heal, or even a toe; but my darn FOOT....:moon:.... :rant:

:lol::cry::lol: You guys had already taken all the good stuff.

When it comes to welcoming new DBAers, we definitely have a leg up on our competition, no bones about it.:prof:

OK, now I can stop. :P

:focus:

Welcome to the site young lady. It is always refreshing to see more girls show up with a passion for dirt bikes. So if you belong to the TTR125 and your Dad belongs to the CR500, who's the lucky riders of the KX500, RM250 and 250 Quad? I've had a few CR500s and KX500s in my day and they were the best bikes with plenty of power to go anywhere and up anything.

Great job on supporting the troops, I have a daughter in the Army and my Bro-In-Law as well. :USA:
well i dont ride my back anymore i ride my uncles old bike mostly and the kx500 is my uncles new bike only thing i havent riden and the 250 quad is like mine and my dads kinda the family toy.

and thanks yeah i was gonna join the marines kinda a dream of mine and yeah my man is in the army haha and thats cool tell em thank you for serving our country :)

James

Staff member
haha for sure that sucks lol

nah not even we just got done working on the dune buggy and the rm250 other than they r all good

lol u guys r special lol i could care less what u say honestly lol
:lol: Don't worry about them, there's a lot of funny business that goes on here, all PG13 of course. :thumb:

BTW if you click the button all the way to the right that looks like this
multiquote-back_40b.png
, it will allow you to quote multiple people at once., big time saver. :thumb:

:lol: Don't worry about them, there's a lot of funny business that goes on here, all PG13 of course. :thumb:

BTW if you click the button all the way to the right that looks like this
multiquote-back_40b.png
, it will allow you to quote multiple people at once., big time saver. :thumb:
oh ok cool thanks :) and yeah its all good im not worrying